I Kidnapped The Pillsbury Doughboy... with PICS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'll send his evil twin when I'm done so you will have a stunt double. Are you next in line?

I'll take it anytime. It'll give me an excuse to go to a strip club haha. My girl won't mind and she can have fun anywhere she's so cool and laid back, she's just an awesome human. I got lucky LOL.

@Selassie I we need to talk about do's and dont's hahahahaha. And no I'm not kidding.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll take it anytime. It'll give me an excuse to go to a strip club haha. My girl won't mind and she can have fun anywhere she's so cool and laid back, she's just an awesome human. I got lucky LOL.

@Selassie I we need to talk about do's and dont's hahahahaha. And no I'm not kidding.

Let me know you fucking freak.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I had one of those when I was a kid and loved that thing. Have no idea whatever happened to it. Great pics! Get a ransom yet?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Where the hell is he?

I've lost track of this thread.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have him. Been impossibly busy lately. Will work on some pics soon.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Fall is a good time for him to visit Asheville and take a trip up and down the Blue Ridge Parkway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just a teaser. Pils just got to his hotel room. He looks so innocent, relaxed, and peaceful.... until things take a little turn.
PilsSeattleTrip002.jpg

Unfortunately, Pils gets a little bored. What's on TV? He wonders.
PilsSeattleTrip023.jpg
PilsSeattleTrip026.jpg

Holy cow says Pils. I'm feeling my biscuits rise. And y'know.... I'm out of town and no one knows me here.....
PilsSeattleTrip036.jpg

WTF? Pils is Bi? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just never really thought about it.

To be continued......