I Kidnapped The Pillsbury Doughboy... with PICS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It will not only be unpostable here it will be difficult for her to watch.

Two girls one Pils difficult.

Hahahahahhaahaaaaa.

Just make sure to post a link to were we can view then!!!!!!

My friend.....I don't think you know what he meant by "Two girls one Pils difficult.". If you did, you would NOT want a link to it, haha.......

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pils' stunt double has arrived. The resemblance is uncanny. :cool:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
image.jpeg

I got bored tonight so I made a kilt for Pils. Here he is swigging on a miniature Glenmorangie I had left over from a wedding.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This is just blasphemous!

http://www.businessinsider.com/little-boys-lost-elephant-has-photoshop-adventures-2016-7

A little boy lost his favorite stuffed elephant — now people are photoshopping it into all kinds of exotic adventures

• Jul. 1, 2016, 2:35 PM
screen%20shot%202016-07-01%20at%201.52.16%20pm.png
This little elephant is having the virtual adventure of a lifetime. Reddit/GentlemanMetalhead

Most of us know photoshop as the software that airbrushes models until they're barely recognizable. But today on Reddit, it's being used to make a little kid's day.

Yesterday, Redditor kontankarite posted a photo of a stuffed elephant named Fezzik with the caption: "Friend's son lost his favorite toy. Parents said the elephant is traveling around the world. Would love to share images of his travels with the son."

Photoshop experts quickly stepped up to the challenge. Hundreds of commenters found creative ways insert Fezzik into a whole slew of exciting adventures, helping the little boy cope with the loss of his favorite toy.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I had left over from a wedding."

Are you sure you're Scottish?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is just blasphemous!

http://www.businessinsider.com/little-boys-lost-elephant-has-photoshop-adventures-2016-7

A little boy lost his favorite stuffed elephant — now people are photoshopping it into all kinds of exotic adventures

• Jul. 1, 2016, 2:35 PM
screen%20shot%202016-07-01%20at%201.52.16%20pm.png
This little elephant is having the virtual adventure of a lifetime. Reddit/GentlemanMetalhead

Most of us know photoshop as the software that airbrushes models until they're barely recognizable. But today on Reddit, it's being used to make a little kid's day.

Yesterday, Redditor kontankarite posted a photo of a stuffed elephant named Fezzik with the caption: "Friend's son lost his favorite toy. Parents said the elephant is traveling around the world. Would love to share images of his travels with the son.

Photoshop experts quickly stepped up to the challenge. Hundreds of commenters found creative ways insert Fezzik into a whole slew of exciting adventures, helping the little boy cope with the loss of his favorite toy.

Photoshopping. HA

LAME

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
"I had left over from a wedding."

Are you sure you're Scottish?

I was the best man and it was the wedding favour... It would be impolite to do anything other than cherish it forever.

I'll drink it: a) on my deathbed, b) when the man who gave me it dies or more likely c) when they get divorced

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was the best man and it was the wedding favour... It would be impolite to do anything other than cherish it forever.

I'll drink it: a) on my deathbed, b) when the man who gave me it dies or more likely c) when they get divorced

I think that if you drank it but saved the bottle any other Scotsman would of course understand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it was anything like the jocko weddings I went to, I believe you smuggled your own bottle in as it's always a pay bar. Tight that lot you see! When I had my wedding party in Aberdeen my old man paid for the bar, the sweaties couldn't believe there luck!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
If it was anything like the jocko weddings I went to, I believe you smuggled your own bottle in as it's always a pay bar. Tight that lot you see! When I had my wedding party in Aberdeen my old man paid for the bar, the sweaties couldn't believe there luck!

I live in Aberdeen and they are tight as fuck here. Miserable bastards too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
An update on his adventures...

He's on his way back across the pond... the LONG way. He's heading to Oregon. And as you guys may have seen, Stu has a stunt double waiting to take some real abuse.

Our friend Jen is way off base on who she thinks kidnapped Pills. She was accusing a girlfriend of ours just yesterday. I got a phone call about it last night. Hahaha

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
An update on his adventures...

He's on his way back across the pond... the LONG way. He's heading to Oregon. And as you guys may have seen, Stu has a stunt double waiting to take some real abuse.

Our friend Jen is way off base on who she thinks kidnapped Pills. She was accusing a girlfriend of ours just yesterday. I got a phone call about it last night. Hahaha

How many people outside of this board know that it was you guys that did the kidnapping?