I Kidnapped The Pillsbury Doughboy... with PICS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I can have him till Saturday my buddy is having a housewarming party. There may be the opportunity for some interesting pics there....

You keep him as long as you want. No rush.

Sounds like a great photo opp. :snicker:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So,,, my friend who sent Jen the pics last night just informed me that Jen responded late very late to her about the pics. This was Jen's response...

"Oh, I am so proud of my baby Pills ! He's such the world traveler and now he's into soccer. LOL "

I now know that it is time to start getting Pills into some trouble. We need to introduce Pills to the seedy underworld that's out there. We can't be having Jen sending us messages about how proud of Pills she is. Hahahahaha. Listen guys... Jen is very wild. She will not be offended by anything that I know of.

I also like the idea of Pills looking like he's being tortured or killed. We need to make Jen worry. :mrburnsevil:
I can send you the one I have. You can difigure the the dumb and let her think the worst.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

LOLOLOLOLOL

We'll have to save that Ace In The Hole for later... like when YOU have your turn with him.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So,,, my friend who sent Jen the pics last night just informed me that Jen responded late very late to her about the pics. This was Jen's response...

"Oh, I am so proud of my baby Pills ! He's such the world traveler and now he's into ANAL. LOL "

I now know that it is time to start getting Pills into some trouble. We need to introduce Pills to the seedy underworld that's out there. We can't be having Jen sending us messages about how proud of Pills she is. Hahahahaha. Listen guys... Jen is very wild. She will not be offended by anything that I know of.

I also like the idea of Pills looking like he's being tortured or killed. We need to make Jen worry. :mrburnsevil:

Fixed that for ya.

You know who to call..........I'll make her cry.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It will not only be unpostable here it will be difficult for her to watch.

Two girls one Pils difficult.

Hahahahahhaahaaaaa.

Just make sure to post a link to were we can view then!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You rang?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That was weird. I just googled Pillsbury doughboy and this thread showed up. Now it won't show up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - I just ordered one as I fear Pills is going to need a stunt double when he gets here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
BTW - I just ordered one as I fear Pills is going to need a stunt double when he gets here.

I contacted the makers of Fleshlight to see if they could make a Pills version. Waiting to hear back. Will post info as soon as it lands in my email. :yay: :yess:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I contacted the makers of Fleshlight to see if they could make a Pills version. Waiting to hear back. Will post info as soon as it lands in my email. :yay: :yess:

The hell? Do I even want to know?