I just had my first ever fantasy draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rate please and thank you.

QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Arian Foster, Zac Stacy
WR: Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant
W/R: CJ Spiller
TE: Julius Thomas
K: Matt Prater (picked in the very last round)
DEF: Rams

Bench
QB: Nick Foles
RB: Steven Jackson
WR: Emmanuel Sanders, Michael Floyd, Terrence Williams
TE: Jordan Cameron

I went a little WR heavy, I'll probably drop SJack or Terrence Williams and pick up Tre Mason, depending on how much PT he gets.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Overall, not a bad draft.
Philip Rivers is a very reliable, experienced guy that will probably perform about as good as any first tier QB. Nick Foles is a great second option in Chip Kelly's explosive offense. You know he will be scoring.

Running back is where I see you having your trouble. Arian Foster has not proven that he can stay healthy or that he was the same producer he used to be. Zac Stacy is a solid pick because you know we will be running the ball heavily this year. CJ Spiller is a great talent but struggles with his consistency and splits carries with Fred Jackson. Steven Jackson has lost a step in his age and Atlanta's offensive line has been giving him no help.

You are stacked at WR, like you said. Not many can dispute Calvin Johnson as the best WR in the game when healthy and I consider Dez Bryant top 5. Emmanual Sanders with Peyton Manning throwing to him should be like a new player. I would think about shuffling him in and out of the flex spot depending on the matchup.

You are also very strong at TE. Obviously Julius Thomas in Manning's huddle should be plenty but Jordan Cameron is the most underrated TE in the league. He is top shelf in my book and the Browns are going to find ways to get him the ball without having Gordon to throw to.

Matt Prater is a great guy to pick up off waivers once his suspension ends but you are going to need a kicker to start the year. Keeping him through the suspension without a replacement will hurt you more than he is going to help once he gets back.

I'd give your draft an 8.5 out of 10. If you managed to trade CJ Spiller or Arian Foster for another RB who is less of a question mark and nab a respectable kicker from the free agents left then I would bump you up to a 9.5.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks man. I'd forgotten that Matt Prater would be suspended, so I dropped him for Robbie Gould.

CJ Spiller wasn't really my pick, my internet had a brain fart and lost connection for a few seconds; the computer auto picked it for me.

I got Arian Foster in the 3rd round, was pretty happy with him, considering all the top backs for gone. I'm gambling he's gonna have a bounce back year.

It's def. looking like SJack was a mistake, and more of a heart pick than a fantasy pick. I'm really hoping for a good back to nab.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Pretty solid draft. The K move was smart. Gould is not bad. Look to see if Davonta Freeman is still available. If SJ doesn't perform week one, nab Freeman. And if by chance the Bengals rookie Jeremy Hill is available, he could be a steal. I think you might find that you may be starting Foles before too long but after week 5 of course! ;)

iced

Rate please and thank you.

QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Arian Foster, Zac Stacy
WR: Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant
W/R: CJ Spiller
TE: Julius Thomas
K: Matt Prater (picked in the very last round)
DEF: Rams

Bench
QB: Nick Foles
RB: Steven Jackson
WR: Emmanuel Sanders, Michael Floyd, Terrence Williams
TE: Jordan Cameron

I went a little WR heavy, I'll probably drop SJack or Terrence Williams and pick up Tre Mason, depending on how much PT he gets.

nice draft - i'd be looking for another receiver to put in your flex (I had spiller in 2 leagues last year and do not trust him or anyone from bills offense)

Michael Floyd I think is going to be The guy in Arizona - there's a lot of opinions that he's going to be the #1 this year there.

don't ditch SJ - wait first... if he's healthy, that's a great offense to have a goal line RB for.. i got him in the 10th but i'm doing a wait and see

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. I'll keep SJack for a week. And yeah, both Devonta Freeman and Jeremy Hill are available.

I'm also gonna keep CJ Spiller for a week, as they play the Bears that had a terrible run D last season. I know they have Jared Allen, but that's just 1 guy and a pass rusher at that.