I GUESS I'd let that loser, coach the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
welcome Coach Saban.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mesmerizing. Tough. To. Look. Away. Aaaaaaaarrrrrgh my eyes!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More than 100 views and only two posts.....It must signal unspoken awesomeness...:rockon:

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Did you guys see how good Watson looked in the game? Makes me kind of wish we waited an extra year to draft a QB...

fearsomefour

Legend
Little king ruling his little kingdom.
He has THEE destination to go to if you are a highly rated college recruit. He also can carry 120 + kids on his roster as part of the program to build depth. A lot of guys who are the three or four on the depth chart at a position would be starting other places. That will not be the case in the NFL.
So many of these kind of coaches get exposed for what they are when they go to an actual (more or less) even playing field.....good administrators and average coaches.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
welcome Coach Saban.
I agree, but I don't think he would come! I sure he wants to at least Tie Coach Bear Bryants record of 6 National titles before he considers a move! But again, I do agree, I would Hire the Loser!!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I would almost have to root for the Seahawks or Whiners if Saban became our head coach.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Did you guys see how good Watson looked in the game? Makes me kind of wish we waited an extra year to draft a QB...
brown.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't think Hue likes him...but just a guess. If he trades back for more picks, Browns will be dangerous.

I'd still pitch hard for Harbaugh, Shaw, Saban, Meyer.....in that order.
RESTED,TANNED,AND READY.
Jjov8mS.png

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm hearing Sean McVay crushed his interview with the Rams...here's hoping @jrry32 is correct and this guy can put together a staff....and fix out QB, WR's, and Offensive line play
http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017...-reportedly-crushed-49ers-interview-rams-too/
By: Chris Biderman

Washington offensive coordinator Sean McVay, 30, would become the youngest head coach in NFL history if takes a job this offseason.

He did very well with his interview with San Francisco’s brass Monday morning, according to a report from NFL Media.

✔@MikeSilver

Sean McVay has had two interviews (Rams, 49ers) and crushed them both. And my sources on this are not Sean McVay or his agent...

12:30 PM - 9 Jan 2017

McVay interviewed with the Rams last week and would be a splashy hire to replace the not-so-splashy Jeff Fisher.

McVay is the grandson of former 49ers general manager John McVay, who recently had San Francisco’s draft room named after him. John McVay was involved in constructing the five Super Bowl winners. We took a look at Sean McVay’s ties to those historic teams here.

Silver also reported Packers executives Eliot Wolf and Brian Gutekunst were the co-favorites to replace Trent Baalke as San Francisco’s general manager.

The 49ers other known coaching candidates are Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, Falcons offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, Bills offensive coordinator/interim head coach Anthony Lynn, Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott, Dolphins defensive coordinator Vance Joseph and Seahawks offensive line coach Tom Cable.

Lynn interviewed last Wednesday, Shanahan Friday and McDaniels Saturday. Interviews with McDermott, Joseph and Cable are expected in the coming days.

It’s been reported San Francisco is McDaniels’ preferred opening if he were to leave New England. He interviewed with the Rams and Jaguars. Jacksonville on Monday hired Doug Marrone to replace the recently fired Gus Bradley.

The teams with coaching vacancies are currently the 49ers, Rams, Chargers, Bills and Broncos.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Don't think Hue likes him...but just a guess. If he trades back for more picks, Browns will be dangerous.

I'd still pitch hard for Harbaugh, Shaw, Saban, Meyer.....in that order.
Hue doesn't get to make those calls.
And they have lots of picks from trading down, and trading down gets more average players which makes the team average. They need elite and near elite types to put them over the top.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hue doesn't get to make those calls.
I seriously doubt, they draft any QB that Hue isn't 100% in love with.
No such thing as trading back gets you just average players. The top 100 players in every draft aren't just average players. There should be some excellent prospects in the top 100. And if done correctly it will make the overall team stronger. People misuse the draft all the time. And those are the guys not fit to draft or develop players in the NFL.