I Got Ram Surprised Big Time... with Pics (Now Working)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome picks brother. And that's a damn good friend if he puts on your team's gear for you, someone you can trust there lol.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

Here is a terrible quality video of him on stage singing in Key West :rolllaugh:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the Rams do well this year. This is how I want to be after every Rams game.:cheers:

The real band was pouring tequila straight from the bottle into my mouth.

That place is called Irish Kevin's. The bands there love to pick on the patrons in the bar. You walk in there... you better be ready to be called out in front of hundreds of people. I don't think they thought that I would come up on stage and sing.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
20170623_130725.jpg

Happy belated Birthday. Now where do I find a hot wife/girlfriend like those in the pic?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What did you film that with. A potato?

LOL

It was a video file that got transferred from Snapchat to an iPhone to an android to YouTube so it turned into what looks like a war of quick-moving blocks.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It was a video file that got transferred from Snapchat to an iPhone to an android to YouTube so it turned into what looks like a war of quick-moving blocks.

It looks your your phone was drunk haha.

Your description is perfect though it does look like a war of quick moving blocks.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I turned the Big 5-0 exactly a month ago today. I was down in the Keys for a few weeks and I had no idea that some of my friends were going to show up and surprise me. Several days into our trip... the wife and I came back to the house from fishing and this is the huge banner I see hanging from the ceiling. I don't even notice my mug shot or the Ram helmet on the banner... I just yell to my wife - "Someone has been in the house!".

20170621_163252.jpg

Soon after that my friends come running out of the back bedrooms and surprise me. The crazy thing was not just that they all came down and I didn't have any idea... the crazy thing was that they were all wearing Ram hats as they surprised me. One of them is a whiner fan from San Fran,,, I told him that I would never wear a whiner anything and that I was very impressed.

20170621_224219.jpg

I thought that the surprises were over, but I was wrong. Two days later I wake up to everyone over at the house and they are all wearing these crazy salmon colored shirts (one for me too). We all went to Key West and partied all day and into the night wearing these things. @Ramrasta is on the far left.

20170623_130725.jpg

I'll post a pic of the back of these shirts next... which is Ram funny as hell. The story behind it is a result of this site.

Good shit my Ram Brother!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Fantastic friends brother is all I got to say!!!!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's the shot of the back of those shirts... Story about it underneath.....

20170716_103005.jpg

So I'm thinking it was at least 5 or 6 years ago when this happened. My wife and I were down in Naples visiting the couple on the far righthand side of the group pic in the OP. Since I was going to be down there... I decided to see if our own @LesBaker would like to meet up with us somewhere one night at a local bar. I knew Les lived down there from here on the site... so I thought what the hell.

I tell my buddy about this. He can't believe that I'm going to meet some guy off a fan message board. Now it should be pointed out... he's from San Fran and he loves the whiners. Plus, he was a MLB pitcher for 10 years (Goff's Dad was his catcher when he was in the minors btw).... those guys are professionals at calling you out on shit,,, that's all they do out in the bullpens. Anyway... he wasn't going to miss out on my meeting of Les for anything. He only came out to the bar with some of us because he had to see this with his own eyes.

I'm going to try and make this short. I had on a salmon colored shirt that night that we met Les. The next day... my buddy and his wife take my wife and I out on a bar hopping booze cruise in their boat up and down the Naples area waterways. At every single place we went... my "friend" has to announce what he witnessed the night before to everyone. Here's basically what he told multitudes of people that day....

"Last night... Jorge went out on a blind date with some dude he met on the internet. The guy's name who he went to meet goes by the name RAM FAN 69. And by the way,,, Jorge made sure to wear a salmon colored shirt for his date."

That's why the shirts are supposed to be salmon colored and say RAM FAN 69 on the back.

I took a load of shit up and down Duval St in most of the bars for being a Ram Fan. I wore that shit proudly though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Here's the shot of the back of those shirts... Story about it underneath.....

20170716_103005.jpg

So I'm thinking it was at least 5 or 6 years ago when this happened. My wife and I were down in Naples visiting the couple on the far righthand side of the group pic in the OP. Since I was going to be down there... I decided to see if our own @LesBaker would like to meet up with us somewhere one night at a local bar. I knew Les lived down there from here on the site... so I thought what the hell.

I tell my buddy about this. He can't believe that I'm going to meet some guy off a fan message board. Now it should be pointed out... he's from San Fran and he loves the whiners. Plus, he was a MLB pitcher for 10 years (Goff's Dad was his catcher when he was in the minors btw).... those guys are professionals at calling you out on crap,,, that's all they do out in the bullpens. Anyway... he wasn't going to miss out on my meeting of Les for anything. He only came out to the bar with some of us because he had to see this with his own eyes.

I'm going to try and make this short. I had on a salmon colored shirt that night that we met Les. The next day... my buddy and his wife take my wife and I out on a bar hopping booze cruise in their boat up and down the Naples area waterways. At every single place we went... my "friend" has to announce what he witnessed the night before to everyone. Here's basically what he told multitudes of people that day....

"Last night... Jorge went out on a blind date with some dude he met on the internet. The guy's name who he went to meet goes by the name RAM FAN 69. And by the way,,, Jorge made sure to wear a salmon colored shirt for his date."

That's why the shirts are supposed to be salmon colored and say RAM FAN 69 on the back.

I took a load of crap up and down Duval St in most of the bars for being a Ram Fan. I wore that crap proudly though.

He lied about my name.

And he liked the pink vodka shot I got him.

It was about 4 and a half years ago. Jacks is the name of the bar.

I could barely function the next day. I was kinda pissed at myself for drinking like that. And not banging the one chick too, I missed out there.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Happy Birthday, my friend! Sounds like it was a memorable one.