I Got Ram Surprised Big Time... with Pics (Now Working)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I turned the Big 5-0 exactly a month ago today. I was down in the Keys for a few weeks and I had no idea that some of my friends were going to show up and surprise me. Several days into our trip... the wife and I came back to the house from fishing and this is the huge banner I see hanging from the ceiling. I don't even notice my mug shot or the Ram helmet on the banner... I just yell to my wife - "Someone has been in the house!".

20170621_163252.jpg

Soon after that my friends come running out of the back bedrooms and surprise me. The crazy thing was not just that they all came down and I didn't have any idea... the crazy thing was that they were all wearing Ram hats as they surprised me. One of them is a whiner fan from San Fran,,, I told him that I would never wear a whiner anything and that I was very impressed.

20170621_224219.jpg

I thought that the surprises were over, but I was wrong. Two days later I wake up to everyone over at the house and they are all wearing these crazy salmon colored shirts (one for me too). We all went to Key West and partied all day and into the night wearing these things. @Ramrasta is on the far left.

20170623_130725.jpg

I'll post a pic of the back of these shirts next... which is Ram funny as hell. The story behind it is a result of this site.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not getting the pictures. Photobucket's been acting screwy for quite a few people I've seen (online screenshot story writers, if you're interested), so that might be the reason.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I'm not getting the pictures. Photobucket's been acting screwy for quite a few people I've seen (online screenshot story writers, if you're interested), so that might be the reason.
Yes, member too

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn... it's showing on my end. Try refreshing your cache and cookies.

Photobucket has changed their shit recently... but my account is supposed to allow the 3rd party posting.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
nothing here either , but then I stopped using Photobucket a long time ago

this is what I'm getting

20170621_163252.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sounds awesome, but I can't see pics either!!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Can't see pics. Photofuckit had sent me an email saying they're taking down some of my pics because they're linked to a few websites. Jeez, maybe 1 photo is linked. Screw them, they're becoming Nazis. I'm doing imgur for now on.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Well let me know what you figure out because I'm planning on using photophucit for training camp pics!

Psycho_X

Legend
I just read a story that photobucket shut off it's 3rd party hosting ability unless you pay a fee or something? Didn't read the specifics but I know a lot of people were pissed about it because they just kinda started doing it the beginning of July with zero warning to customers. So might be the problem, idk.

edit: here's the first story that popped up about it. $400 is the new fee to use photos uploaded to it. Don't know how that won't end as a disaster for them.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/16/photobucket-fee-hike/

tbux

Rookie
We have a lot in common bro- nearly 50, live in FLa all my life (from KW - live in Islamorada) and Life long Rams fan. funny

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm communicating with photo-fucket right now about this "problem". Hopefully they will fix this shit soon.

The funniest pic/story I haven't even posted yet. I'll save that until the problem is rectified.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep, pics are up now.