I don't think I'm going to watch the Superbowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I can't do it. I just seriously can't. Between the two teams, the overly produced half time show, and the party, I don't think I'll even watch it. I will probably watch the commercials, that's about it.

I don't care who wins at this point. In fact, who ever wins is just a thorn in my side. I hope it's the Seahawks otherwise I have to listen to ahole New Englanders tell me how great Tom Brady is all year. I don't think I could stand it.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I agree, Brokeu, that I really dislike both teams. But I don't like anyone more than the Cheatriots, so I guess I'm hoping the Seachickens stomp Tom Brady and Belicheat. I'll still watch, since it's the last meaningful football of the year, but hopefully I'm distracted with great food and good friends most of the game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just going to root for a wardrobe malfunction during Katy Perry Halftime show, not much interest in anything else

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I agree, Brokeu, that I really dislike both teams. But I don't like anyone more than the Cheatriots, so I guess I'm hoping the Seachickens stomp Tom Brady and Belicheat. I'll still watch, since it's the last meaningful football of the year, but hopefully I'm distracted with great food and good friends most of the game.

AHA!!! So you are a closet PATRIOT FAN!!!!

Since we're in thread grammar troll mode. :p

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Is it wrong that I'm rooting for the North Koreans to make internet threats that they can't back up and the Superbowl gets canceled?

Also @Prime Time and @Stranger I'm digging the new Avatars.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't think that I'm not going to watch the Superbowl.

So you are going to :unsure:.
Yay, grammar jokes!

I'm infamous for responding to students who ask "Can I go to the bathroom?" with "I hope so, otherwise you have a pretty serious medical condition."

A55VA6

Legend
I don't want to watch it because of the 2 teams involved of course... but I never miss a Super Bowl. I'll just try and watch it as a fan of the sport and I really don't give a shit who wins..

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I too will make no plans to watch.....until the last minute....after a mad dash to store for chips dip and beer......then I will not not watch.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I can't do it. I just seriously can't. Between the two teams, the overly produced half time show, and the party, I don't think I'll even watch it. I will probably watch the commercials, that's about it.

I don't care who wins at this point. In fact, who ever wins is just a thorn in my side. I hope it's the Seahawks otherwise I have to listen to ahole New Englanders tell me how great Tom Brady is all year. I don't think I could stand it.

Well you can always hold out home for this.......

btYDvK1.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm definitely not watching. There's no point in it.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Yay, grammar jokes!

I'm infamous for responding to students who ask "Can I go to the bathroom?" with "I hope so, otherwise you have a pretty serious medical condition."
Oh I hated that correction. Not as bad as the teachers that corrected me with the whole "you aren't done, you are finished" nonsense though.