I am not greedy!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
While I will be thrilled if the Rams end up with Winston, Mariota, White or Cooper in the upcoming Draft I will be more than happy if they end up with Leonard Williams (Not going to happen!), Brandon Scherff (Probably going to happen!), Andrus Peat (Could be the Rams pick if Sherff is not available), La'el Collins or Vic Beasley (I know the Rams don't need another DE and Beasley is more of a 3-4 OLB but he sure is good and can you imagine the pass rush Beasley and Quinn could put on opposing QB's?).
I just don't see how the Rams can go wrong with their #10 pick!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm with you! Any of those guys would be great additions. It will be interesting to see what FA brings and how that sets up the draft.

We need at least 2 quality starters for the Oline from somewhere

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Im with you @paceram, but if they could somehow trade back and few spots, pick up another pick and still get Scherff or even Collins then I would be thrilled!

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I hope to see some solid acquisitions in FA. We haven't had the best of luck in this Area.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Sign Iupati, trade back and grab Erving, then combine our 2 seconds (extra from trade) and trade back into first to solidify hundley in late first. It may be a reach but qbs will go faster than they should and this kid could be our future starter.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sign Iupati, trade back and grab Erving, then combine our 2 seconds (extra from trade) and trade back into first to solidify hundley in late first. It may be a reach but qbs will go faster than they should and this kid could be our future starter.
I think we could make better use of two 2nd round picks, before we go for a 'back-up' QB! Like a LB, or more O-Line depth! Or a CB.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
While I will be thrilled if the Rams end up with Winston, Mariota, White or Cooper in the upcoming Draft I will be more than happy if they end up with Leonard Williams (Not going to happen!), Brandon Scherff (Probably going to happen!), Andrus Peat (Could be the Rams pick if Sherff is not available), La'el Collins or Vic Beasley (I know the Rams don't need another DE and Beasley is more of a 3-4 OLB but he sure is good and can you imagine the pass rush Beasley and Quinn could put on opposing QB's?).
I just don't see how the Rams can go wrong with their #10 pick!

Exactly why I would hope they stand pat.

BTW, even though the Rams defense is very good they still could be more dominant with the right players added. A big man in the middle like Kris Jenkins would be nice. Brockers is pretty good but a better version would put the Dline over the top. A true shutdown corner in the mold of Revis or Champ Bailey in their prime would would be a great asset too. Maybe a more dominant MLB? Safety? There is still a lot of room for improvement.