How's This for New Team Colors?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I dig the black and white. Sorry I can't find a full jersey with it. But this would be the home colors. Away would be flipped. You don't hear about this one a lot. If anything, it's completely original to past jersies.

hwl.jpg

RAMBUSH

Starter
Can't say I agree on the black and white, I kind of like the classic Yellow and blue .

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like black and white uniforms in sports quite a bit...but don't think I'd be on board with that for the Rams.

I like the idea of sticking with some kind of blue and gold...would like to see silver incorporated as well...and would really be the only color I'd be ok with replacing the gold if that were the case.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think if done well, black & white might be very cool. Or, we could go the black & silver route, just like the Raiders. Perhaps we'll see the color change when they move back to LA.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Raiders are Silver and black, though.
I think if done well, black & white might be very cool. Or, we could go the black & silver route, just like the Raiders. Perhaps we'll see the color change when they move back to LA.

Really dude :sneaky:
Lets not do that. You see my name and profile pic, nuff said. :censored:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please go back to blue and yellow/blue and white before...that.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'm a fan of the old LA Rams blue and white.
The yellow and blue is a close second.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm a fan of the old LA Rams blue and white.
The yellow and blue is a close second.
Which yellow & blue? The muted, gritty 70's blue & yellow, or the hollywood (near fluorescent) 80's/90's blue & yellow?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I dig the black and white. Sorry I can't find a full jersey with it. But this would be the home colors. Away would be flipped. You don't hear about this one a lot. If anything, it's completely original to past jersies.

View attachment 5178
Too raiduhish for me. Give me the old blue and yellow or blue and white with a modern edge.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Which yellow & blue? The muted, gritty 70's blue & yellow, or the hollywood (near fluorescent) 80's/90's blue & yellow?
The brighter, 90's yellow and blue. GSOT style.
While there is a case to be made for the older version, the more modern one is my preference.
The White blue and yellow jerseys are nice too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Come on man.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So this is not appealing at all? Not even a little? Yes it is..

This would be kinda similiar to what I'd have in mind if the Rams wore an away jersey of the colors. Way more modern, though. I couldn't find a good example.

The dark blue would be black, uni white, and the Ram horns black. Wish I knew how to do some graphics because I could draw something up that'd be really slick.

You know the black mizzou helmet with the faded Tiger head? You could do that. It'd look amazing for an away jersey. Home jersey would look even better.

deacon-jones-los-angeles-rams-autographed-throwback-jersey-hof-inscription-3345294.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Raiders are Silver and black, though.

Really dude :sneaky:
Lets not do that. You see my name and profile pic, nuff said. :censored:
What's going to happen is what's going to happen. Nothing you or I say or do is going to impact this decision.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What's going to happen is what's going to happen. Nothing you or I say or do is going to impact this decision.
But acting like it's a forgone conclusion ain't cool. The St Louis fans are our brothers in arms here. It's a little disrespectful - don't you think?

bskrilla

Starter
I'm a fan of basically using West Virginia's shades of Blue and Gold.

wvu_football_helmet_by_wretchedvoid-d6xb9en.png

I love those colors and think the horns would look great in them.