How would you handle tonight's game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Y'but which ones?

I'd like to see a competition between Bradley Marquez and Chris Givens. I don't see us taking 6 receivers into the season.
Then maybe see Watts/Johnson go at it. I think Pead is safe because he's a special teams ACE.

I think we keep 5 WR, but those last spots are going to come down to versatility and ST play

…..

Legend
Y'but which ones?

I'd like to see a competition between Bradley Marquez and Chris Givens. I don't see us taking 6 receivers into the season.

Especially since we're going TE heavy in order to provide blocking help to an inexperienced line.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'll play...

Starting O plays at LEAST the first half. More, if necessary. Too many new moving parts, and the only way to gel is with snaps together.

Keenum and Mannion get the 3rd and 4th quarters. Davis is a goner and has no trade value worth showcasing.

Focus on Rhaney, Wichmann, Donnal, and Reynolds at LG. we need to identify a legit backup OG. Forget Washington except maybe in late 4th quarter. He's not the answer, anyway.

Give Quick some targets. Just make it happen, dammit! He needs to knock off a helluva lot of rust and also maintain his new found confidence.

Weinke needs to watch Foles' footwork and processing of progressions. I expected more from both Weinke and Foles in those areas.

Hope to see targets for our peripheral WR candidates. Would love to find a gem there in case Tavon disappoints and it would make Chase Reynolds expendable in the process.

The D is pretty much set and doesn't need the snaps nearly as much as the O, so they can start coming off the field in the 2nd qtr for all I care. But load up snaps for the backup candidates BIG time. Lots of decisions to be made at DL, LB, CB, and S. I am particularly interested in Hager, Roberson, Claiborne, Alexander, and Bryant.

I justify the slight extra injury risk to the starting O in extending their play (possibly even into the 3rd qtr) by the obvious need to gel together. Five new starters on O plus a LOT starting only his 9th NFL game cries out for the work. The first 2 games have certainly demonstrated that much! It will pay dividends when the Seahawks come to town.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
th

No matter what I "would like to see"... this is all I will get.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
In retrospect I would have played the special teams guys for everything for the whole game.