How to delete account

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Teran

UDFA
Does anyone know how to delete your account?

I am done with the Rams until ownership commits to St. Louis. That includes participating in forums, accessing the NFL.com website, etc.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Does anyone know how to delete your account?

I am done with the Rams until ownership commits to St. Louis. That includes participating in forums, accessing the NFL.com website, etc.

Well...bye.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have already hit 10,000. So none of you asshats know the answer?
Let me handle that for you then.
B'bye.

0Mbu86T.jpg

Last edited:

PhxRam

You are fortunate I dont have the power to ban/delete because I would have sent you to the pit of the internet if you decided to return.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I've never understood why someone who doesn't want to be a member here just doesn't stop logging in. It's called self-control. Why the drama queen act?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
It hilarious the attention people seek on the internet. They wanna leave but instead of just not typing Ramsondemand.com they have to come on and post this crap for the world to see what an asshat