How good is it to be Russell Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Throws a pick but his receiver gets off the ground to knock the ball out. Then they run in to the punter and Seattle gets a FG out of what should have been a turnover.

In years past that would have been a pick against the Rams and our receiver would have knocked our tackler off and they would have run it back for a pick six!

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
It's good to have an offensive line like Seattle has too.
It's also nice to have very good offensive play calling.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
It's good to have an offensive line like Seattle has too.
It's also nice to have very good offensive play calling.

Seattle doesn't have a very good offensive line.

I look forward to watching our front four humiliate them.

Rams0307

They have a good run blocking line, mediocre at best at pass protection.

I do agree, however, that Wilson has gotten every break imaginable being drafted by Seattle. Great home field advantage, great defense, great run game. Even when he makes terrible throws, like the two tonight, it doesn't ever seem to work against him. I think he's an average QB. He's great at scrambling, has decent arm, but he's an inaccurate passer that depends heavily on short passes and YAC. The run game makes that offense go.

V3

Hall of Fame
I hate Wilson and the seahags so so much
It's hard for me to hate Wilson. He's genuinely a good person from all accounts. The Seashits on the other hand....fuck them with a rusty cheese grater.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Yeah, Wilson is a good QB and a much more respectable human being than the overrated toolbox behind center for the 49ers.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Throws a pick but his receiver gets off the ground to knock the ball out. Then they run in to the punter and Seattle gets a FG out of what should have been a turnover.

In years past that would have been a pick against the Rams and our receiver would have knocked our tackler off and they would have run it back for a pick six!
tell you what if he were to get hurt they would finish about .500 too. he is forced to scramble and extend plays so constantly that they wouldn't stand a chance with a backup under that kinda pressure. I fucking hate the Hawks but his focus downfield under pressure has always been very impressive

69superbowl

Rookie
He moves so well, so effortlessly inside the tackles, with the quickness to get outside and throw or run.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
18-27 for 176 yards passing.

That's all it takes from the QB as part of that kind of team effort.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Not a fan of the Seahawks at all, but their QB deserves more credit than he gets

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
And of course he gets another touchdown by flipping it to the full back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not a fan of the Seahawks at all, but their QB deserves more credit than he gets
I think he's a really good one. He's smart, knows when to pick his shots, and can make things happen with his legs.
He's pretty much the ideal QB for that system.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I think he's a really good one. He's smart, knows when to pick his shots, and can make things happen with his legs.
He's pretty much the ideal QB for that system.

It hurts but it's the truth. He was absolutely clutch down the stretch last season.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Amazing what a great run game does for a QB. Watching both QBs tonight, Wilson is nowhere close to Rogers in pure ability. Seattle is great at putting him in position to be successful. Playing to his strengths. Leaning on that run game. I like Wilson. He's damn good. But he's not in Rogers class man. And that's not a knock on Wilson. If anything, it's a credit to that organization. Seattle is just a fantastic team. And I hope to say the same about the Rams at some point.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
18-27 for 176 yards passing.

That's all it takes from the QB as part of that kind of team effort.

With AT LEAST 3 balls that should have been picked.

I just watch and shake my head at the stuff he gets away with.

Receivers breaking up int's, a pass batted at the LOS goes directly to....an uncover Percy Harvin!

If Bradford had this cats luck he'd have been born with 4 AC:'s...

One guy gets drafted by a 1-15 team that was the worst team in 20+ years and the other lands in Heaven where he has to basically do nothing to win.

:palm:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
the other lands in Heaven where he has to basically do nothing to win.

:palm:
I wouldn't say he has to do basically nothing. That team (Seattle) does nothing with Colt McCoy or Christian Ponder at QB.