How freakin' sad....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So they have kind of earned everything?
You forgot that They play so well with other fans.
Last year Carson Wentz went from HOF to Akili Smith bust in a matter of weeks. There are no fans like Philly

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately, this the Rams official station and it's pathetic. This is why I listen to Philly radio, to listen to a few hours of passionate talk about a beloved team. Not mine, but I am living vicariously because we don't have that. We have Keyshawn &Co.
Ahhh, I misunderstood. Philly fanatic is a good station. Mike Mucinelli is a pretty good sports guy, doesn't follow the typical manic-depressive Philly fan mentality. I am spoiled between the Fanatic and WFAN out of NY. Always good stuff to listen to. Not familiar with LA radio

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Man, and then I leave the fan-centered Eagles station for the "Rams" station (ESPNLA 710), and I hear Keyshawn and Marcellus talking about Floyd Mayweather and OJ....*sigh...

ESPN.......that's all you have to know. The Emperor has no clothes.