How freakin' sad....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm listening to a Philly sports radio station where they are gushing about the Iggles. "Our first Football Friday of the year, call with your Eagles stories." I am enjoying hearing the good an the bad experiences of true Eagles fans, and really, they are telling hard luck stories mostly because that's been the Eagles history since the merger. This is not my team, but I identify with the old school fans of the days with black and white TV's...blackout home games, and fighting over the sports page on Sunday mornings.....Most of which the young ones have no clue about. But still, listing to fans love on their team is endearing to me, which is why I listen to them.

I envy their media situation.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This will last all day...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No matter how bad we think we have it as Ram fans, at least we have witnessed a Super Bowl victory. Eagles fans are still waiting on that one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No matter how bad we think we have it as Ram fans, at least we have witnessed a Super Bowl victory. Eagles fans are still waiting on that one.
Yes..I think their stories are endearing, but I also enjoy their suffering by looking at Donovan McNabb watching the Rams celebrate their victory over them in the NFC Championship game...McNabb's tears were delicious...lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yes..I think their stories are endearing, but I also enjoy their suffering by looking at Donovan McNabb watching the Rams celebrate their victory over them in the NFC Championship game...McNabb's tears were delicious...lol

I was at that game. I still have the towel that the Dome was handing out as you entered the game. That game and day is a great memory I won't forget.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

Who has it worse: Eagles fans, or Bills fans?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Who has it worse: Eagles fans, or Bills fans?
That's a tough Question! I would give the edge to the Bills! After all their "Glory Years" and then Zip since Kelly left!

Zero

Pro Bowler

th

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, and then I leave the fan-centered Eagles station for the "Rams" station (ESPNLA 710), and I hear Keyshawn and Marcellus talking about Floyd Mayweather and OJ....*sigh...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Man, and then I leave the fan-centered Eagles station for the "Rams" station (ESPNLA 710), and I hear Keyshawn and Marcellus talking about Floyd Mayweather and OJ....*sigh...
Now that's Sad!! ( No Blue Font intended!)

Ants

Starter
I found it funny the past year or 2 that around this time, Philly radio was talking about the Eagles rather than the Phillies.
Heck, NY radio still talks about the Mets! :blah:

But I do enjoy the fact that they talk about football this time of year.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Philly loves there pro sports teams .
Phillies are the worst team in baseball, that makes it more easier to talk Eagles now.
Eagles and Flyers, the top sports teams here.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Cleveland.

I hear ya, but the Eagles were dominant in the late 90s/early 2000's and never won it all. They've kind of stayed relevant, though. But the Bills made it four times in a row almost 30 years ago, and havent done jack shit since.

Cleveland (like Detroit) has never even sniffed the Superbowl, so their expectations have to be low haha. Altho the Browns did technically win two Superbowls after moving and becoming a new team... hmmm.

I'd have to say the Bills, man. Especially given the fact that Tom Brady has owned that division since 2001.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They Booed when Donovan McNabb got drafted, cheered when Andy Reid got fired and threw snow balls at Santa Claus. Philly fans are a fickle bunch, that's for sure

Zero

Pro Bowler
See that's your problem,LR.
You shouldn't be listening to Meshawn talk about ANYTHING.
I have found that if you turn the knob so that you are listening to pure static,It is way more interesting and insightful.

Zero

Pro Bowler
They Booed when Donovan McNabb got drafted, cheered when Andy Reid got fired and threw snow balls at Santa Claus. Philly fans are a fickle bunch, that's for sure
So they have kind of earned everything?
You forgot that They play so well with other fans.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See that's your problem,LR.
You shouldn't be listening to Meshawn talk about ANYTHING.
I have found that if you turn the knob so that you are listening to pure static,It is way more interesting and insightful.
Unfortunately, this the Rams official station and it's pathetic. This is why I listen to Philly radio, to listen to a few hours of passionate talk about a beloved team. Not mine, but I am living vicariously because we don't have that. We have Keyshawn &Co.