How do you watch the game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Maybe I'm strange, but I really like to watch the Rams alone or with another rabid Rams fan. I get into the game so much, I don't like chitty-chat unless it is during a time-out. My wife and kids usually leave me alone and after the game they give me some space if it is a loss.
Needless to say, I've been smiling the last two weeks. Weird or not?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I have a set up in the basement while my dad watches the Bills upstairs. Even if just the Rams are playing I have to watch it downstairs. And alone. I get way to into it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I can only watch with Ram fans. My fiancee has come on board over the last few years. A little winning has helped her interest greatly! We fly our Rams flag outside, we all (me, her and my pup) put on our Rams gear, she always fixes up some "football" food and I jump around and yell a lot. Then we do shots after every Rams score. I seriously thought I was going to have to call in sick after the Raiders game.
:cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe I'm strange, but I really like to watch the Rams alone or with another rabid Rams fan. I get into the game so much, I don't like chitty-chat unless it is during a time-out. My wife and kids usually leave me alone and after the game they give me some space if it is a loss.
Needless to say, I've been smiling the last two weeks. Weird or not?
this is pretty much the way I Love to watch the Rams. The ONLY one who is allowed to "Bug Me" during the game is my 16 month Old Grand-Daughter!!!!:D
G&ME.jpg
GL14.jpg
Just realized I don't have any recent photos of her, have to fix that!!:D

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I watch with my family. My wife actually understands the game well enough, and she's really into it, so she's great to watch the game with really.

My son originally could care less, but he's finally hanging around and asking questions ... who knows, maybe he'll be helping to work on the cars and bikes next.

And my daughter ... well she's the one in the Rams cheerleader outfit in my avatar thingy whatever it is. Poor girl is startled sometimes when we cheer, but at 9 months she's coming along as fans go :)

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 hitting my soft spot:
The ONLY one who is allowed to "Bug Me" during the game is my 16 month Old Grand-Daughter!!!!:D
One like isn't enough.
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-28.jpeg
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-29.jpeg
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-30.jpeg
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-30.jpeg
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-31.jpeg
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-31.jpeg
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-32.jpeg
upload_2014-12-10_9-31-32.jpeg

Debacled

Starter
If I could find more people I know that aren't ashamed of their Ram fan identity I'd probably hang with them. But I'm more than happy to jump and yell and scream at the TV in my apartment all by myself. Its much better the past couple years when compared with the listless dejection from just about every game a few years ago

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'm only home about 33% of weekends, but when I'm there it's usually just my dog (golden retriever) who I dance with or pick up when the Rams score a TD. If I'm back where my wife's and my folks are (another 33%), I typically watch the game at my parent's house with my dad. He yells a lot more than I do, but I'll jump up more.

Greg Stone

Rookie
I haven't found another Rams fan here in Sequim, WA so I watch alone on my laptop.

With mountains all around us the only broadcast TV I can pull in is Victoria, British Columbia. And although all my neighbors have cable the cable company says I'm too far off the road and they refuse to connect me.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Naked of course…J/K :whistle: Sometimes I feel like a jinx while I’m watching. 9 times out of 10 when I step away from the game usually due to frustration I find that when I return something good had occurred while I was away…strange :confused:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I watch about half of the games alone. Even though I'm watching alone,,, most of my neighbors know that I'm watching the Rams. They may not be sure if we're winning or losing since I'm screaming and cursing no matter how the game is going... but they absolutely know my Rams are on.

The other half of the games I'm very thankful to watch together with my oldest son. His schedule only allows for me to watch about half the games with him but I really cherish them. One of my 17 year old twins (Ram Fan) graces us with his presence during some of the games like last Sunday's. That was a big time treat for me.

My other twin son is a fucking colt fan. He watches his games in another room. We just yell shit at each other throughout when we see highlights during the broadcasts. We Ram Fans receive great joy from giving him shit when we see his beloved colts losing. He's been giving us shit for years.

The wife will watch the Prime Time games with me. She is football literate so it's enjoyable watching with her. She does show way more interest if I tell her about some kind of drama that may be happening with a player or team though. She'll be watching with me tomorrow night.

Nothing beats watching our Rams in person though. Especially with a group like we had in Tampa back in September. I love living here, but it sucks not being close to almost any Ram games except for the road games here in FL.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I prefer to watch it alone as well. I met a buddy of mine at a bar the other day to watch it...and while it was fun hanging out I felt like I missed a lot of things going on in the game because we were talking about different things.

Also, really hate when I'm watching them play with someone that isn't as in to it as I am or doesn't spend as much time as we all do here researching and talking about the team...because, inevitably someone says something just so ridiculous that it takes everything for me to just nod and let them feel like I agree/respect what they are saying...even thought it's usually just ridiculously wrong. I get that at the home games quite a bit from people around me...Makes me think I need to find another hobby so I quit taking Rams football so seriously :palm:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I watch about half of the games alone. Even though I'm watching alone,,, most of my neighbors knows that I'm watching the Rams. They may not be sure if we're winning or losing since I'm screaming and cursing no matter how the game is going... but they absolutely know my Rams are on.

The other half of the games I'm very thankful to watch together with my oldest son. His schedule only allows for me to watch about half the games with him but I really cherish them. One of my 17 year old twins (Ram Fan) graces us with his presence during some of the games like last Sunday's. That was a big time treat for me.

My other twin son is a freaking colt fan. He watches his games in another room. We just yell crap at each other throughout when we see highlights during the broadcasts. We Ram Fans receive great joy from giving him crap when we see his beloved colts losing. He's been giving us crap for years.

The wife will watch the Prime Time games with me. She is football literate so it's enjoyable watching with her. She does show way more interest if I tell her about some kind of drama that may be happening with a player or team though. She'll be watching with me tomorrow night.

Nothing beats watching our Rams in person though. Especially with a group like we had in Tampa back in September. I love living here, but it sucks not being close to almost any Ram games except for the road games here in FL.

My wife hates football, basically because she doesn't really understand it and she says there are too many TV timeouts...she hates that the last 5 minutes can take 30-40 minutes. The other day I'm watching the Sunday night game and there was a punt and she asks, "Why did they kick it?"...my response was, "It was 4th down so they punted." She looked at me like I had 4 heads and had no idea what that meant. I had no idea she was that clueless to the game until that point.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
My wife hates football, basically because she doesn't really understand it and she says there are too many TV timeouts...she hates that the last 5 minutes can take 30-40 minutes. The other day I'm watching the Sunday night game and there was a punt and she asks, "Why did they kick it?"...my response was, "It was 4th down so they punted." She looked at me like I had 4 heads and had no idea what that meant. I had no idea she was that clueless to the game until that point.
I hate that part about your wife for you @Sum1 , my fiancee has really taken to the game over the last 7 years and has learned quiet a bit about it. Like @Selassie I 's wife she does like it when I can provide a story line before kickoff but starting this year she has begun to make comments during the week about looking forward to Sunday's game. I think it must have been that game we all attended in Tampa. Gravy for me!!!