How About Them Eagles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Everyone Genuflects in Philadelphia when they speak of Father Chip Kelly...Well now they should move to Manila in the Philippines and be renamed the Folders!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Sanchez had them moving, threw a rotten pass nowhere close and it was picked. Dirty Sanchez

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sanchez had them moving, threw a rotten pass nowhere close and it was picked. Dirty Sanchez

And that's the problem with crappy QBs. Doesn't matter how good the system is...a crappy QB is still a crappy QB and that beast will rear its ugly head at the worst time.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And that's the problem with crappy QBs. Doesn't matter how good the system is...a crappy QB is still a crappy QB and that beast will rear its ugly head at the worst time.

So it appears Brain Schottenheimer was right about one thing, Marc Sanchez!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Three losses in a row. To a very good Seattle team, a Dallas team they creamed in Dallas and the Redskins. Not good. Sanchez will find a way to screw it up. Chip must hope he finds a way to draft Mariotta. Foles was great his first year with Philly but the knock on him is under pressure his eyes drop off the routes. Kelly's gotta want Mariotta.

Alan

Legend
I think there is another direction to look at. I've been watching the Eagle games, some of them, and they don't have a defense. Every team is going to have a chance against them if they half ass limit the opposing team's offense.

They're tied for 26th-27th in total defense at ESPN but they're not even that good.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sanchez with the game losing pick.
And some say he's resurrected his career?

Of course his fumble led to washington 1st points

Last edited:

moklerman

Warner-phile
That last "pick" wasn't the greatest pass but it wasn't an interception either. Ball hit the ground and it moved. Should have been ruled incomplete.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Watching Bradley Fletcher get burned time and time again is actually Hillarious. How the hell is he starting

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Watching Bradley Foetcher get burned time and time again is actually Hillarious. How the hell is he starting

Fisher made the right choice moving on from Fletcher, he's a solid physical DB but his coverage is horrendous after 15 yards.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Watching Bradley Fletcher get burned time and time again is actually Hillarious. How the hell is he starting

I always liked Fletcher, but yeah... He's got his name spoken too often in a bad way this year.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate the cowpokes

Me too can never root for Dallas because they killed Kennedy, but I've been growing tired of the bias towards the Eagles of late and was pleased with the Redskin victory.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Takes a little pressure off Seattle since they own the head-to-head vs Philly in the event of a wildcard berth.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Me too can never root for Dallas because they killed Kennedy, but I've been growing tired of the bias towards the Eagles of late and was pleased with the Redskin victory.

I just hate their nickname and the attention they get even when they suck. When we suck, nobody talks about us.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Didn't Kelly say that is the beauty of his system? It doesn't need a superstar QB for it to succeed?

As I watch some of these teams lately, I think, How the hell did the Rams lose to them?

ram007

Starter
Nick Foles is a decent QB. He was the difference or lack thereof.

Sanchez and Cutler - Two sure beats to throw a pick at wrong times.