Hope as big as Horns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think our hope is as big as this set!!!!

15977685_1318519311541463_5610937389131902600_n.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think our hope is as big as this set!!!!

15977685_1318519311541463_5610937389131902600_n.jpg

Those are insane.

I have been looking to buy myself a ram skull with a huge set of horns. I will get one at some point. Wish I could get this one. Wow!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Those are insane.

I have been looking to buy myself a ram skull with a huge set of horns. I will get one at some point. Wish I could get this one. Wow!
But I don't think hers are photoshopped. I think adding her to any man cave would be a good get.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
But I don't think hers are photoshopped. I think adding her to any man cave would be a good get.

That reminds me... do you still have those Hawaiian Ram horns? You do realize that those babies are yearning to be displayed in my house where they would feel much more like home. LOL

If they're getting in the way of the move... let me know... I'll pay for you to ship em my way. (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That reminds me... do you still have those Hawaiian Ram horns? You do realize that those babies are yearning to be displayed in my house where they would feel much more like home. LOL

If they're getting in the way of the move... let me know... I'll pay for you to ship em my way. (y)
I was just looking at them. I may just do that. We are in the middle of packing so I honestly don't know if they are already packed. Either way, I may send them to you. I'll let you know if they are on their way.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was just looking at them. I may just do that. We are in the middle of packing so I honestly don't know if they are already packed. Either way, I may send them to you. I'll let you know if they are on their way.
*passes 503 Selassie's Kansas' PO Box number....."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Holy Shit Batman... I was just yanking your chain.

If you do decide to send them down this way... I promise to wear my new Haole shirt while I'm hanging those babies up on the wall.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

You talking about the Jugs or the Horns? She might have a problem with you mounting her in your man cave. :ROFLMAO:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Holy crap Batman... I was just yanking your chain.

If you do decide to send them down this way... I promise to wear my new Haole shirt while I'm hanging those babies up on the wall.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
No guarantees but I think it may very well happen.
1484865349269-536108826.jpg

They're a little rough but pretty cool. I think some rancher had them in his barn for about 50 years.