HOF Announcement today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Odell Beckham Jr. named offensive rookie of the year
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 31, 2015, 8:24 PM EST
4a47a5d0f272de4bb65ddd67969cf500.jpeg
Getty Images
The choice for offensive rookie of the year in the NFL in 2014 was an easy one.

Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., who shook off an injury-plagued start of the season to become one of the league’s most exciting playmakers, has been named the NFL’s offensive rookie of the year. The award was announced on Saturday night at the NFL Honors event in Phoenix.

The NFL’s awards are voted on by a panel of 50 members of the media, and in the case of this award, there was widespread agreement: Beckham got 42 votes, with Cowboys guard Zack Martin getting seven and Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans getting one.

Beckham missed the first four games of the season and spent three more as only a small player in the Giants’ offense. But over the second half of the season, Beckham was the best wide receiver in the NFL. After the Giants’ Week Eight bye, Beckham never had fewer than 90 yards in any game, and despite that slow start he finished the year with 91 catches for 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns.

The NFL had a talented class of rookie wide receivers this season, but there was no question who was the best: Beckham, by far.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm on NFL net right now and just saying.. For what Jim Kelly is going thru he's looking in pretty good health.. God bless and Godspeed to him.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I don't trust you, so here I go!

AUGH!!!!! AUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What is that?! I don't even... AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

This was a horrible horrible mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

I pity anyone who even attempts to do a mind meld with me. Even you Boffo.. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just saw at the bottom scroll on NFL Net that Arians won AP coach of the year.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
one of Bettis' people sent this text

2015 HOF Class
Brown
Bettis
Shields
Wolf
Tingelhoff
Seau
Pace

Here's hoping he is in error on Warner

Last edited:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Saw on ESPN that the bus was elected to the HOF. Why can he announce he made it but no one else can? And if he can make it in, I would think Holt can too.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Sounds like Haley maybe not have made ot make it, but these are rumors . . . not offical . ..

upload_2015-1-31_18-45-29.png

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I love me some Jerome, but he should be paying the cover charge to get in.......Haley still not there? Please.

This has become bad.

I have to agree with you Les.. I like Jerome too, don't get me wrong, but HOF? Who knows, maybe SJ will get in a few years down the road? Was it you or someone else that called it the Hall of Good in another thread?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"@Gil_Brandt: Don't know if it means anything but Orlando Pace and Kurt Warner walked in together. #HOF2015" tweeted 14 minutes ago.
Fingers crossed (y)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
"@Gil_Brandt: Don't know if it means anything but Orlando Pace and Kurt Warner walked in together. #HOF2015" tweeted 14 minutes ago.
Fingers crossed (y)

I hate to say it but prolly not.. I would imagine they would walk in together regardless?

tempests

Hall of Fame
And now JT is saying Pace and Warner were shut out.

That's disappointing.