Hilarious comment from PFT (Robert Griffin III)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rams made the best decision not to draft this bust.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/21/griffin-stands-by-his-doubters-tweet/#comments

So basically Robert Griffin III used twitter to "silence the doubters."

He seems to take things so personally. Sam Bradford gets a ton of flak (warranted or not). Do you see him taking to twitter and reiterating to the media he's out to prove the doubters wrong? No. Just goes about his business.

I don't think Robert Griffin III is a bust, I think that's a little far fetched. However, I'm more than happy there's a hard working professional on the Rams than a overhyped player that gets butt hurt easily with a creepy splitstache and fun rhyming initials.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He comes across as insincere, unlikable and disingenuous. I think that's going to make defenders want to really whack him, because they don't like or respect him. They are going to hit him and then say things like "do you doubt that I just whacked you?" Guys like to talk shit, smart players don't give them a reason to put a little extra on a hit then trash talk.

FRO

Legend
I like reading the PFT comments more than the articles. Some funny stuff gets posted there.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
We play them this year, yea? I can't wait for him to cry like he did in 2012 about our "dirty play".

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I like reading the PFT comments more than the articles. Some funny stuff gets posted there.
Agreed. It's funny; in any NFL article unrelated to the SB, Seahawk fans feel that it's necessary to remind the world they won.

{RG3 Stands by doubters...}
reply:2013 WORLD CHAMPS, GO HAWKS!!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He comes across as insincere, unlikable and disingenuous. I think that's going to make defenders want to really whack him, because they don't like or respect him. They are going to hit him and then say things like "do you doubt that I just whacked you?" Guys like to talk crap, smart players don't give them a reason to put a little extra on a hit then trash talk.
It's also enough to make o linemen "miss" on occasional blocks.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/21/griffin-stands-by-his-doubters-tweet/#comments

So basically Robert Griffin III used twitter to "silence the doubters."

He seems to take things so personally. Sam Bradford gets a ton of flak (warranted or not). Do you see him taking to twitter and reiterating to the media he's out to prove the doubters wrong? No. Just goes about his business.

I don't think Robert Griffin III is a bust, I think that's a little far fetched. However, I'm more than happy there's a hard working professional on the Rams than a overhyped player that gets butt hurt easily with a creepy splitstache and fun rhyming initials.
Bradford is smart enough to know better than to gallivant around the twitter-verse proclaiming his greatness though. How many players have suffered hoof-in-mouth disease due to social media misadventures? It's dumb enough for regular folks to use social media these days; I've known a few people to miss out on jobs due to self-incrimination on social media. Millions of dollars to your name only raises the stakes.

Debacled

Starter
Have though the guy is a bit sensitive ever since Craig Dahl of all players whacked him pretty good along the sidelines and he came prancing up with his feathers all ruffled that there was no flag.

A55VA6

Legend
"Rams made the best decision not to draft this bust."

YES. If the Rams drafted RG3.... lets just say I'd have much better things to do than watch that guy run around and lose. He's garbage, he's glass, he's arrogant, etc.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
For some reason I think of Gumby when I think of RG3

gumby.jpg

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Can anyone compare Sam and RG and still rather have "me"? Debate over, we won,

Last edited by a moderator:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bradford is smart enough to know better than to gallivant around the twitter-verse proclaiming his greatness though. How many players have suffered hoof-in-mouth disease due to social media misadventures? It's dumb enough for regular folks to use social media these days; I've known a few people to miss out on jobs due to self-incrimination on social media. Millions of dollars to your name only raises the stakes.

Ehh I think socia media is fine. I don't think using it to preach is smart tho.

Lots of our Rams use twitter; Chris Long is hilarious. It's a way to interact with fans.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks to me the real bonified best QB in Washington is the 2012 drafted selected player 100 players after RG3.