help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DenverRam

Starter
So last week during the gameday thread, i tried to post and got this black box with three white bars in the top right of the screen. My post was never actually posted and everytime i try to connect to the website now from my home IP/ computer. It takes around 15min to load a single page and i cant even post because i get the three white bars every time i try.

Now i have tried doing this through a proxy. And everything works fine. But i cant login to my username through a proxy. So i am able to browse quickly but no longer post.I have tried doing the "contact" at bottom of page, but i cant even send you guys a message as i get the three white bars.

I dont know what could be the problem, if it is username or ip related. But i cant even access the site through my cell phone on my home wifi.

So i am typing this from my schools computer as we speak. Hoping that someone could give me a tip to fix this. I will not be able to respond or post until i get this fixed, but i will be able to see what your suggestions are through the proxy.

Sucks. I love posting on this site. :( Anyways go Rams!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Seems like it would be your IP or maybe your browser? You seem to know enough about computers but generic troubleshooting may still help.

Try Chrome or Firefox (if you already use one of these, try the other.

Reboot your router.

It isn't a username issue if it worked fine at school. And if it happened on your phone as well then it isn't a hardware problem.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@DenverRam I'd have to concur with the others that have responded. If it was coming from our end, you wouldn't be able to log in with your screen name no matter what computer or provider you use.

If you did something however, that would have earned you such a thing here.... WATCH YOUR ASS!!! We have our ways. :cool:

DenverRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
200_s.gif

DenverRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for help guys, was another issue that is now resolved ;)