Help trying to watch the game this Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
So i live in the midwest and even though the game is scheduled to be on cbs this sunday it is only for local broadcast. I thought about cbs all access but it only allows you to stream content from your local cbs station which seems pointless.

I cant sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket because where i live i have to also have direct tv tv package which i refuse to switch too. Is there any other ways that i can watch the game that is pretty good feed.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
NFL.com has game pass(think that is what they call it).

You can't watch until the game is over though. It is not a problem for me. I record and watch later every week. FF through commercials and some in between chatter and I can watch a game in 1-1.5 hours.

Psycho_X

Legend
sportsarefree.xyz

Many here recommended this to me and finally started using it for the last two preseason games. Best stream I've ever watched a NFL game on and it's free. I watch it through my edge browser on xbone so I can easily access it on my big screen tv with little hassle.

Mick

Pro Bowler
sportsarefree.xyz

Many here recommended this to me and finally started using it for the last two preseason games. Best stream I've ever watched a NFL game on and it's free. I watch it through my edge browser on xbone so I can easily access it on my big screen tv with little hassle.
Yup, and not sure if it's always this, but the /kcbs on the end takes me right to the game. As Psycho said, the quality of the image is fantastic...best stream I've watched yet.

sportsarefree.xyz/kcbs

Big Game

Living The Dream
Yup, and not sure if it's always this, but the /kcbs on the end takes me right to the game. As Psycho said, the quality of the image is fantastic...best stream I've watched yet.

sportsarefree.xyz/kcbs

I used this stream during preseason here in St. Louis and i have to admit it was pretty darn good.

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

sportsarefree.xyz/kcbs

Great thank you so much will definately try this out this sunday

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
So i live in the midwest and even though the game is scheduled to be on cbs this sunday it is only for local broadcast. I thought about cbs all access but it only allows you to stream content from your local cbs station which seems pointless.

I cant sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket because where i live i have to also have direct tv tv package which i refuse to switch too. Is there any other ways that i can watch the game that is pretty good feed.
http://sportsrfree.me/kcbs

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Moving to general sports forum. We have to be careful about creating threads like this and posting links to bootleg streams. Members: Try to use the private messaging tool whenever possible when sharing links to these streaming sites.

Thx

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all of the info..without it i wouldnt be able to watch the game right now and it is very clear. Thanks again