Help please

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hey guys, I wanna bet on the rams game. But when I open it in sports book it lets me see the odds and everything, allows me to add comments. But there is no where to make a bet. It lets me look at the other bets. I wanna get a bet in before the game. Any ideas? I see the green open button, but it doesnt do anything. Please help.

PhxRam

Hey guys, I wanna bet on the rams game. But when I open it in sports book it lets me see the odds and everything, allows me to add comments. But there is no where to make a bet. It lets me look at the other bets. I wanna get a bet in before the game. Any ideas? I see the green open button, but it doesnt do anything. Please help.

screenshot_379.png

Click "Place Wager"

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I cant believe I didnt see that. Im an idiot. Thanks

I've posted the Seahawks game, but I've been ill the last few days, and still feel like crap, so if someone else wants to post any other games go ahead, hopefully I start to feel better at some point before Saturday.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Trying to decide if I bet my entire stash on the opening game or wait until the whiner game.

RamzFanz

Damnit

All games are up.

Question: Last week I set up a book (I forget what for) bet $1m and then stupidly deleted the book assuming I'd get that money back. Has that $1m just disappeared into the ether?

PhxRam

Question: Last week I set up a book (I forget what for) bet $1m and then stupidly deleted the book assuming I'd get that money back. Has that $1m just disappeared into the ether?

I am actually surprised it let you delete it with wagers already placed..i can just refund you the money.. Give me a moment