HBO- The Leftovers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone watch this show? I got HBOGO primarily for Game of Thrones and to watch True Detective. But a buddy of mine got me to check out the Leftovers. Im thru episode 8 of 10 and this show is off the hook.
Anyone else watching?? Season 2 starts in October

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, I watched the whole first season. It seemed to be all over the place while trying to figure out what kind of show it wants to be. Anything with Liv Tyler in it is usually worth watching though.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wasn't a huge fan of the first season, but will check out the second season.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I didn't much care for it. It seems directors are trying to be to deep and cunning. It doesn't necessarily make for a good plot. Hell they took a great show like true detective and turned it to shit.

Athos

Legend
It was annoying in its meandering plot. Some of the acting was great but it was like a shot of depression to the face every episode. Exhausting and mind numbing.

Plus, the cult folks were annoying as fuck.