Hard Knocks 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
After the chop block Waufle telling Chiefs player "you dont belong in the league you f-in icehole" LMAO
And Coach Fish giving the evil eye to the same guy was great TV

This was by far my favorite part about this one just because when it happened live I was screaming the exact same thing at my tv. When we were watching hard knocks my wife was like "Geez, that was almost word for word your reaction". Chop block in the preseason.... such a coward, dick move.

Edit: Well that and Kush buying custom made tank tops for the whole team lmao.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ogletree is not a MLBer. He is not built like one and doesn't have the instincts or mentality of one. Doesn't have the leadership of one.

Square peg in round hole. Coaches can yell all they want: they need to yell at themselves for not respecting the game. A MLB is a different breed. Alec is a OLB and a great one.

Where is the backup plan if this project fails?

Maybe Samurai will let them know what he thinks at the end of the season and he can hand pick them the next Singletary in round 2.

I agree with you that MLB, is one of the most instinctive positions and I have never felt that AO has had that kind of make up.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
And Williams jumped all over the "D" Player for not listening to Tree, and told them to F-ing listen to his commands!!
That was great, but still gotta wonder why it's taking a coach to enforce this. A leader wins over the respect and trust of his calls on his own. In that segment you see Hayes put his arms up in the air, which either meant "I was listening coach" or "but coach he's calling some crazy stuff". These guys have all been in this defense for years, they should all know the usual calls, so it could be they are balking because AO is changing up the norm? In any case, some transition time should be expected so I'm not panicking whatsoever, just interesting to see it playing out.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Ogletree is not a MLBer. He is not built like one and doesn't have the instincts or mentality of one. Doesn't have the leadership of one.

Square peg in round hole. Coaches can yell all they want: they need to yell at themselves for not respecting the game. A MLB is a different breed. Alec is a OLB and a great one.

Where is the backup plan if this project fails?
Five years ago I'd assess your post as "harsh but true", maybe even two years ago... But the game is changing rapidly. The old mentality of MLB might be vanishing. The thumper/enforcer in the middle is being replaced by speed, speed, speed. Or at least that's what I think is happening, and I think GW is on the forefront of these defensive philosophy shifts -- see Barron's role, the Rams are practically inventing a new position there, too (altho the media will try to credit Arians/Bucannon).

I agree if the Rams expect him to be an MLB in the traditional role, they are setting him up to fail. But I think this defense is not traditional in any sense any more. The only backup plan I could possibly see if it doesn't work out is maybe Chubb? He's the only guy that looks the part of a traditional MLB, so stick him in the middle, move AO back to the outside and get Ayers out of there to just backup Barron. Ayers doesn't seem to have much role in things as it stands anyway.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Haven't watched episode 3 yet -- but was watching Deadly 60 with the kids last night and after continually saying the host is an idiot -- he wore this T-shirt and suddenly I'm a fan .. ;)(y)

deadly_60_rams.jpg

Shoman01

Rookie
Loved Greg Williams!! "Hit it! Hit it! Hit it!! When I say larry, that means go fuck someone up larry!!!!" Telling them that when you don't do your job you get fired. ( apparently that statement does not apply to fisher.)