Happy Thanksgiving!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I'll be busy tomorrow cooking the bird and such... so I thought I'd get it out there today...

A very happy and safe Thanksgiving to one and all here!!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I know I'll be busy tomorrow cooking the bird and such

Thank God I read the title first :whistle:.

Happy thanksgiving everyone, always seems strange celebrating as an Englishman, but fuck it I prefer the concept over Christmas, and it's the best weekend of football of the year also.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to watch football and eat all day in front of the TV. :football::cheers:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Back at yuh. I'll either have my head stuck in my smoker checking on my bird or a wine glass to my lips with some nice Oregon and California Pinot. Doing a smoked turkey injected with a Grand Marnier and sage marinade and stuffed with venison blueberry sage sausage stuffing. Yum.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm at the Outback in the Orlando airport waiting on my flight to ATL right now. The wife and I and our 3 sons. Sipping on a margarita.

Love spending time with the family!!! We'll all be together this weekend... and it's a bunch of us.

Happy Turkey Day to all you Turkeys!!! I hope all of you get to spend quality time with your families and consume lots of food and alcohol.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Started prepping Sunday. There is still much to do. I'll be up early cooking and cleaning. The Mrs's family is coming over and they normally bring there own tupperware when I cook. So I need a lot of it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As we saw in Paris and Miami and as occurred in moments all over the globe, we once again were reminded that life is precious...and tenuous.

If only for one day, remember it's more than football and food, hold close those you treasure and make sure they know in full measure the amount.

Over these months and years I've come to treasure all of you and I wish all of you the happiest and most fulfilling of Thanksgivings.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Thanksgiving Rams brothers and sisters around the world. Enjoy a day with the family and friends. Stay warm, safe and be very happy in however you spend the holiday.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You wankers! I'm sitting at my desk working whilst not boozing and not watching the tele. Have a good one!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You wankers! I'm sitting at my desk working whilst not boozing and not watching the tele. Have a good one!
Doh! I popped in the Star Wars A New Hope dvd while making breakfast to get the day rolling around 6:30 am :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want to wish all my FAVORITE TURKEY'S A happen Thanksgiving!!
( I been down with a bad case of the flu, and I haven't been around much, hoping to up-to no- good By Sundays game!) Dave

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Happy Thanks Giving ROD-sters!!! Going by a few places with my lady later...hoping I see some fried turkey out there...(y):grouphug:

TXRams86

The Infamous
Happy Thanksgiving fellas.
The lady was up late last night baking pies while my dad and I threw back a few cold ones.
We'll be heading to my sister's house to indulge on some smoked turkey later.
Be safe!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Happy Thanksgiving everyone , I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as ours was