Happy Thanksgiving ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm Thankful for the Rams and a forum like ROD. Thankful for all of you unique individuals on the ROD forum that make following our team even better. Thankful for Family and all the small things in life we take for granted.

Thankful that our wait finally ended and we get to watch our Rams young franchise quarterback start in his second career game at New Orleans this Sunday.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFGEh-rojs

72cad9bb2eeb2f9d10bf4fd89719307b.gif

happy-thanksgiving-animated-gif-34.gif

302830_pc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Happy Thanksgiving Guys and Gals!
A day that always creates great Family memories. Nothing like a house full of great food, family and friends.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Got my goose ready to fry and my ham ready to bake. Just going to be a few of us this year but the food will be good.

Have a great holiday my ROD brothers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Happy Thanksgiving my Ram brothers
Smoked this sucker today so i can roast bird #2 tomorrow in leisure

View attachment 17759
Nice looking bird right there!

Happy Thanksgiving ROD brothers and sisters! I'm working 12 hour shifts all week so I guess I'm thankful for having a job that provides me with plenty of overtime, if I want it or not!!!:snicker:

Hope all have their bellies full and hearts warmed!!!!! And GO RAMS!!!!!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
i want to take this time to wish everyone a fun and safe Thanksgiving. May you spend it with folks who you want to, rather than who your obligated to. And may those people shut the hell up while you're watching the games!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks to all the posters above... lots of high fives and cheers to all. And to all the other folks at ROD... Happy Thanksgiving. You are all thread winners!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Much love and happiness to my Rams family on this Thanksgiving holiday! Hope you all have a safe and happy (and warm if you're in one of those area's like me) with those you love.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I'm roasting these today fresh from yesterday. And no not the dog haha
image.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm thankful for being able to call everyone at ROD "My Friends!"
Enjoy your Family today! And some important Football games!!

rockwell1.jpg

norman-rockwell2.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Happy Gobbler Day to you all!! I will be cookin up a Bacon Wrapped Turducken.....mmmmmm bacon.....

Bacon_wrapped_grande.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Happy Thanksgiving ROD!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Enjoy every minute with your loved ones .