Happy "Lost" day!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/04/why-lost-fans-have-been-waiting-a-decade-for-today/

Why ‘Lost’ Fans Have Been Waiting A Decade For Today
BY JOSH KURP • 04.08.15

|LIKE22.0k

hurley-lost1.jpg

ABC

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

For years, those numbers drove fans of Lost mad. What did they mean? Why are they attached to Hurley? Where’s 69? Eventually, some of the answers to our dumb questions were resolved: They correspond to Jakob’s potential Island protectors; Hurley was in the running, or something; and nice, but most haven’t, and they never will. In a 2008 interview with USA Today, co-creator Damon Lindelof said, “The purpose of the show wasn’t about the answer to what the numbers meant, it was really about, how did I feel while I was watching Lost?” I felt confused, both about the series and why Weezer decided to name an album after Hurley.

But today is actually an important day in Lost mythology, one that fans of the show have been waiting for since March 2, 2005, when “Numbers” premiered. Do you see it?

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

At exactly 4:23:42 p.m. on April 8, 2015, it will be 4 (month), 8 (date), 15 (year), 16 (hour), 23 (minute), 42 (seconds). Star Wars has May 4; Lost gets April 8. Happy Lost Day, everyone.

tumblr_mr277aoy101rf3wd1o1_500.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I dont get it.

I binged watched that show and it was SO up and down.

Some of it was great, and some sucked ass.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont get it.

I binged watched that show and it was SO up and down.

Some of it was great, and some sucked ass.

Don't get what? Today at that time was just the only time those numbers will line up. So they are saying it's lost day. They have a cult following, and they even added a hatch in the ground with the numbers on it in the game World of Warcraft.