" HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy Father's to all you Dad's out there in ROD Land!! You young non-Dad's don't know what your missing!! Enjoy Your " One Day a Year, you get some R_E_S_P_E_C_T!
fathers-day-cartoon-card.jpg

NR Fathers day1.jpg
-fathers_day-spell.jpg
fathersday2.jpg
NR2.jpg
And don't forget 'Gramps' either!
toon-1316.gif
happy-fathers-.jpg
-fathers-day-01.jpg

Norman-Rockwell-Treasury-for-Fathers-03.jpg

Seriously, Remember, you gave up all right to privacy, or freedom from worry the second you became a Father!

And a SPECIAL Happy Fathers day to MY Dad!! This is My favorite photo of Him! And My Mom!
Mom and Dads Wedding Photo.jpg
This photo was taken on their Wedding Day June 25th 1932! Where the alive today, they would be 106 years Old! God bless them Both!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Happy Father's to all you Dad's out there in ROD Land!! You young non-Dad's don't know what your missing!! Enjoy Your " One Day a Year, you get some R_E_S_P_E_C_T!
View attachment 20308

View attachment 20315 View attachment 20309 View attachment 20310 View attachment 20311 And don't forget 'Gramps' either!View attachment 20312 View attachment 20313 View attachment 20314

View attachment 20316
Seriously, Remember, you gave up all right to privacy, or freedom from worry the second you became a Father!

And a SPECIAL Happy Fathers day to MY Dad!! This is My favorite photo of Him! And My Mom!
View attachment 20317 This photo was taken on their Wedding Day June 25th 1932! Where the alive today, they would be 106 years Old! God bless them Both!
Cool picture

I love stuff like that . got that bonnie and clyde thing going for them.........lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool picture

I love stuff like that . got that bonnie and clyde thing going for them.........lol
Yep! I always teased My Dad and Mom about this Photo, Called him a 'Gangster' and My Mom his ' Flapper'! He told me he did meet John Dillinger once, they where both small town Indiana boys! ( they where both 21 years Old in the photo)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Dave your dad looks dapper in that zoot suit!

First father's day for me:

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

And congrats to all those other dads out there. Especially those overseas protecting our freedom and country.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dave your dad looks dapper in that zoot suit!

First father's day for me:

View attachment 20324

And congrats to all those other dads out there. Especially those overseas protecting our freedom and country.
Sorry Bro! Wrong Era. The Zoot Suits where warn in the early 1950's, they looked like this ...

Zoots1.jpg

L.A. Mexican Gangster style! ...

zoot_suit2.jpg

zoots3.jpg
... My Dad's was in the 1930's ' Chicago Gangster Style'!(y);):D

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sorry Bro! Wrong Era. The Zoot Suits where warn in the early 1950's, they looked like this ...

View attachment 20332
L.A. Mexican Gangster style! ...

View attachment 20333
View attachment 20334 ... My Dad's was in the 1930's ' Chicago Gangster Style'!(y);):D
Zoot Suits had actually been around since at least the early 1940's , the Zoot Suit Riots took place during WWII , and zoot suits were actually outlawed for a time during the 1940's

but yea , wrong era

The 1930's have always just fascinated me