Happy Birthday to the Warrior #39

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Happy birthday to the Rams all time leading rusher and complete warrior, Steven Jackson!

In his prime he was fast, powerful, agile, and had a jump cut at his size which was amazing!
He is among my favorite players of all time and I am happy to say I watched his entire career.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Funny I just got done with watching the highlights that nfl has been posting on their Facebook for his b day.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jackson was the only reason to watch those awful teams we had. He's definitely up there as one of my favorite players.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Happy birthday to the Rams all time leading rusher and complete warrior, Steven Jackson!

In his prime he was fast, powerful, agile, and had a jump cut at his size which was amazing!
He is among my favorite players of all time and I am happy to say I watched his entire career.

What where his yardage stats compared to Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk?

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
This guy was a true warrior and leader, he played for this franchise in its worst decade.. He still put up huge numbers and was second to LT in mvp voting one year. Will never forget SJ 39 for the tough years he put in on horrible teams.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What where his yardage stats compared to Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk?

This is not a debate about who is the best of the three but just the fact of leading rusher

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 107

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As Memento said, SJax was the Rams for many years. He carried the team more than anyone throughout most his career, and stayed loyal, even though the teams were bad. Gave his all week in and week out. A true Gridiron warrior!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is not a debate about who is the best of the three but just the fact of leading rusher
I was not trying to debate "The Best" I just wanted to see the Stats comparison in black and white. ;):D