Halloween injury report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
How does Saffold drop like he's been shot every other game, and then miraculously become probable on Friday?

I'm not complaining, but this ain't Soccer.
images

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Williams sending 4 safeties on the field and using Barron as a WIL...

Lol that's actually brilliant depending on the down and distance. I love it!

I'm convinced it's execution and Long being out for the defensive woes. Oh, refs are screwing us over, too.

Offense just got dominated and decimated, no excuses.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Williams sending 4 safeties on the field and using Barron as a WIL...

Lol that's actually brilliant depending on the down and distance. I love it!

I'm convinced it's execution and Long being out for the defensive woes. Oh, refs are screwing us over, too.

Offense just got dominated and decimated, no excuses.

You give Barron pictures of Kappy and Gore and tell him his only job is to knock the snot out of them. Problem solved.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How does Saffold drop like he's been shot every other game, and then miraculously become probable on Friday?

I'm not complaining, but this ain't Soccer.
images
I don't know but this off season he needs to do something about that shoulder. If i'm not mistaken the original injury happened in high school or college. So if he needs surgery he needs to get it

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Given the injury report and practice participation, entirely possible only "new" face on the OL this week will be RG Davin Joseph.

— Nick Wagoner (@nwagoner) October 31, 2014

I can't wait & I am excited at getting a chance to watch ORG Davin Joseph performing great Adam Goldberg impressions where he is jacked back a few yards each & every play!:cautious:

Looks like Rodger Saffold will line up back next to Greg Robinson on the left side. Now truthfully I will be watching that duo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HUGE news to see the oline practicing together, except Long of course.

Saffold next to GRob is encouraging sign we could still have success running the ball.

RamBill

Legend
Rams in better health as Sunday approaches
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/13223/rams-in-better-health-as-sunday-approaches

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- An injury list so comprehensive that the St. Louis Rams opted for a walk-through rather than a practice Wednesday showed plenty of improvement Friday as the team prepared to head to San Francisco.

While the 13 players who started on the injury report remain there, many of them took steps forward as the week has gone along. To the point that some players that many presumed might not be available this weekend will be probable for Sunday's game.

Of most pressing urgency, the offensive line and secondary look like they're going to have some of their normal options available. Starting right guard Rodger Saffold (shoulder) and center Scott Wells (elbow) participated fully in Friday's practice and are listed as probable for Sunday. Even backup center Tim Barnes (shoulder) has recovered enough to be considered probable.

In the secondary, the Rams will have more decisions to make with less certainty surrounding their options there. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins (knee) was the only Ram not to practice in some capacity Friday and he's listed as questionable against the Niners. He looks to be the most questionable of all the Rams after not practicing this week. Fellow cornerbacks Trumaine Johnson (knee), Lamarcus Joyner (hip) and Marcus Roberson (ankle) are listed as probable.

At safety, Rodney McLeod (knee) progressed enough to practice on a limited basis but will be one of the decisions that Rams coach Jeff Fisher has to make Sunday. Cody Davis has passed the concussion protocol and is also probable to play.

The other questionable Rams to monitor are defensive tackle Aaron Donald (shoulder) and linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar (toe). Both practiced on a limited basis Friday.

Here's the complete breakdown of Friday's injury report:

Questionable: CB Janoris Jenkins (knee), DT Aaron Donald (shoulder), S Rodney McLeod (knee), LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar (toe).

Probable: DE William Hayes (foot), G Rodger Saffold (shoulder), C Scott Wells (elbow), S Cody Davis (concussion), CB Trumaine Johnson (knee), C Tim Barnes (shoulder), WR Kenny Britt (hip), CB Marcus Roberson (ankle), DB Lamarcus Joyner (hip).

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Donald questionable? :eek::eek::eek: when did he get hurt?
I saw him grab his arm I think it was his left arm on a tackle late in the second half but he did not come off the field he kept on playing .....I telling you this Donald is the real deal!(y)

The loss of Donald is HUGE !

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/31/week-nine-injury-report-roundup-3/

Week Nine injury report roundup
Posted by Josh Alper on October 31, 2014

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwq4zgfmmmm0odhjmzy4ngi1mdflzdawm2vlzdy4ymri-e1414791915378.jpeg
Getty Images

Rams at 49ers

The Rams won’t be taking defensive tackle Aaron Donald (shoulder), linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar (toe), cornerback Janoris Jenkins (knee) or safety Rodney McLeod (knee) with them to St. Louis. Cornerback Trumaine Johnson (knee, probable) is expected to play for the first time this year. Toe injuries have left 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis and cornerback Tramaine Brock questionable to play in the NFC West matchup.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
^ smh.. hopefully it's nothing too serious. He's one of the few reasons why I'm still tuning in