Gun is to Your Head; You have to Pick a New Team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
For some reason as a kid I liked the Bengals cause before they went with the tiger stripes on their helmets they just had their name BENGALS written across it - I thought that was pretty tough

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If I couldn't like the STL Rams, I guess I'd route for the London Rams or LA Rams.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
If the Rams ceased to exist I would stop watching the NFL. I love the sport but my fanaticism is purely Rams.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ravens......I guess.....then again......

al_bundy_gun_to_head.jpg

Ramatik

Starter
I would finally give up the burden. I would just have my underdog of the week and the guys playing the teams I hate.

That is all.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Chargers have been my 2nd team ever since the last few seasons Doug Flutie was playing there so they would be the team I'd try to fill the void with. And for my Dads sake I might go with the Bucs.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Arizona Cardinals. Never been able to dislike them, (let alone hate, like SF and SEA).

I even remember liking them as a kid (50 years ago) as an Ram fan growing up in Pasadena.

Funny the Rams ended up moving there.

jdhommert

Rookie
Always kinda liked the Vikings back from the Moss days a little bit.

Otherwise it kinda depends on the team/era I guess. I kinda like to root for teams that people or the media overlook. Last year it was the Panthers because of the crazy pass rush they get from their front 7. Watched a game in week 3 I think on Sunday ticket and was blown away.

Might pull for the Browns this year a little bit even though I've always hated them because their uniforms and helmets are so damn boring lol

Always kinda liked the Broncos, Packers, Ravens and Colts.