Guess who's (Reportedly) back. Back again. Jo-Lonn's back. Tell a friend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
An odd prank from last season. Click link below for pic and video.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/st-louis-rams-prank-jo-lonn-dunbar

The Rams played a weird, morbid prank on linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar
By: Nick Schwartz | October 8, 2014

St. Louis Rams linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar relaxed with a nap on the training table, and while he was snoozing, his teammates taped up a mock tombstone, sprinkled some kind of white powder all over his back, and placed some hazard cones around his body. Chris Long even sounded an airhorn to wake Dunbar up (but he immediately went back to sleep).

“And before he went back to sleep for another 30 minutes he told me “they don’t make em like me anymore.” It was a #napfortheages”

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
content_ill_allow_it_gif_1.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It doesn't necessarily mean he'll be starting, but it's a good decision for depth since he could step right in, if need be.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am ok with it...Liked Dunbar mostly

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
No way to replace the possible Pro Bowl level tackles AO was making and even getting better at what he was doing. He came in ready to make the Pro Bowl this season. Can Williams package Bates ,Ayers ,Hager and Barron in packages to make up for those tackles and coverages? Yes its always next man up but every tackle Alec O. would have made now HAS TO BE recorded by another player. Is there anyway we can make lemonade out of this sad card we have been dealt? If it leads to another player learning and being successful at making plays Alec would have made ,if not even better and really adds to this "D". I'm sure Williams has been thinking on this all night and today with Coach Fisher and staff.

Anyway we can get more use out of Ayers with real success? I hope Dunbar is just our fallback in case Bates gets nicked again. Bates NEEDS to stay healthy.May need to get Dunbar up to speed to give Bates some breather reps. This is why I want to draft Reggie Ragland who can do all that JL and AO can do right now. Maybe not at their level yet but with speed and power. His game against Georgia this last week had him rush as a DE with sacks. His pass coverage led to laid out receiver with no catch and he was laying the wood from 2 other LB positions. It was a highlight reel. NO INJURIES!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm not against the guy at all...but I think the Rams could have made a better move.
How bout some ideas to support your theroy? You can't just say they coulda done better and not support with who or how and expect us to blindly believe it

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If it leads to another player learning and being successful at making plays Alec would have made ,if not even better and really adds to this "D"...........Anyway we can get more use out of Ayers with real success?
Answered your own question...Ayers time....Think he'll be great in a few quarters....

Interested too see Regland, and those 2 Georgia LB's too...What'd he do versus Chub?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Answered your own question...Ayers time....Think he'll be great in a few quarters....

Interested too see Regland, and those 2 Georgia LB's too...What'd he do versus Chub?

Chub was so keyed on they ran Michel more. Think Chub was short of his easy normal 100. Was not pretty for Georgia. Henry for Bama had a big day. Fournette got well over 200 in just one half for LSU. Reggie Ragland won't require us to have a top 10 pick unless others fall in love before the draft. So many like the Arizona and UCLA kid and one who just went out for season with injury (JACK?).

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH

Chub was so keyed on they ran Michel more. Think Chub was short of his easy normal 100. Was not pretty for Georgia. Henry for Bama had a big day. Fournette got well over 200 in just one half for LSU. Reggie Ragland won't require us to have a top 10 pick unless others fall in love before the draft. So many like the Arizona and UCLA kid and one who just went out for season with injury (JACK?).

RamWoodie

Legend
How bout some ideas to support your theroy? You can't just say they coulda done better and not support with who or how and expect us to blindly believe it
There are 31 other teams which have LBs and some are willing to make trades...so I don't have to support my "theory"...it's how things work in football.