GROB vs. Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was right about GR needing to do a better job of rubbing and releasing. No reason for GR to turn his shouders into the defender on that one play. He only needs to punch him with his inside hand and maybe chip him with a shoulder if necessary to help Wells seal the defender. But I don't think that's a particularly big deal since he got to the 2nd level anyways. Just something you learn as you get more experience. I'm sure Boudreau will talk to him about it.
Or Wells needs to do a better job of sealing his man.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dang, is there any question Mason is our best RB with the ball in his hand? He has that little wiggle to elude/bounce, incredible accelleration, and finishes the run! He's my starter if I'm Fisher.

On Rob, he just looks like he's learning the game and has come a long way from where he was at the beginning of camp. A littler concerned with the grabbing, he just has to learn how to use his speed and power at this level. It will come, love it.

Chiefs DT's better than SEA's? I know their pass rushers are.

Dontari Poe is far and away better than any of Seattle's linemen. It'll be very intriguing to see how Gregzilla and Poe match up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wanted Poe in horns. Everyone said he was just a fat combine monster. Hmmmmmmmm....

I said that Poe was the best defensive tackle in that class. But I'm perfectly fine with Brockers; his potential is still very high.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These gifs really demonstrate how fast Grob really is,:D WOW!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dontari Poe is far and away better than any of Seattle's linemen. It'll be very intriguing to see how Gregzilla and Poe match up.

Poe is one hell of a player, but I don't think Mebane is a scrub by any means. I agree though should be a fun matchup to watch. I think Greg will be up for the challenge.