Greg Cosell NFC West preview:podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Direct link

View: https://audioboom.com/boos/4729883-2016-nfc-west-preview

I've always respected his analysis and pretty much agree on most of his takes. If you can get past that buffoon Frank Schwab's overall commentary and him blowing the Cardinals its a great listen.

Cardinals
Rams (12:00)
49ers (21:35)
Seahawks (35:15)

As far as the Rams go this ^ was well worth the listen! Love Cosell's comments on Gurrrley, and our "D", especially the ones about Mark Barron, Donald and the replacement for McLeod!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am losing faith in Cossell. In the last few years he has had some whacky evaluations on college players. I think he is being spread to thin now that his name has exploded on the scene.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
What I really appreciate about Cossell is his in depth analysis of each player....to the fact as why they are special. ...example.... Donald. ..second move explosion/quickness with ballance and strength. ..... is he wrong sometimes. ...yes.... but he has tons of film to back his opinion as apposed to 1 high light-low light to explain some ones strength or weakness. ..

Go Rams......... ;)

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I thought Cosell raised a legitimate question about Tavon Austin as to whether he really fit into the alleged "base" Fisher O.

Is Austin best fitted for a run first conservative O, or should he be a weapon on a team that more prefers a pass happy spread type attack?

Put another way, is Austin gonna give us our $12 million bang for our buck in '17 as a WR?

I need to see some evidence of that here in '16, myself.