Great names for athletes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

My son had a teammate on his high school basketball team who's first name was Sunshine who had hair that went about half way down his back.
That can go one of two ways for a boy. Given that all of the guys on the team called him by his name with no sense of joking or sarcasm told me how he handled it.
My son confirmed for me later on no one messed with Sunshine.
I imagine the people with some of these names were toughies.

Reminds me of a boy named Sue. How do you do.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Okay this song has been alluded to a couple of times so I'm just going to post it. The "boy named Sue" school of raising children... There is something really admirable about a person who is given a bad name and yet they go through life holding their chin high with nobody around them thinking twice about it. What are you going to do about it anyway? Make the best of it. Being comfortable in one's own shoes is the definition of cool.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mikhail Shtalenkov .

former goalie in the NHL . the humor here was when an ESPN *when they recognized hockey as a sport* newscaster pronounced his last name as Sh*t a link off , instead of Shta / lenkov.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Metta World Peace? Because who wouldn't want world peace right now, eh?

:LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bw3wBHHCAAA2Sca.jpg