Great accomplishment at work right now.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
image.jpg

Revel in it's beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How much you get paid for that? :LOL:

I once worked with a guy who would wait until he got to work to go #2. His logic? To "get paid to take a shit".

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How much you get paid for that? :LOL:

I once worked with a guy who would wait until he got to work to go #2. His logic? To "get paid to take a crap".

Basically my company got contacted by another company that needs someone to fill in for a guy that needs a little vacation time. They offered it to me, because they know I'm always looking for extra hours. Let's just say I work a little faster than the other guy I guess haha. Plus the place isn't nearly as busy. There's honestly nothing I can do in my down time, because of the nature of the job. I've asked and asked again. It's nice because I'm getting paid, but I'm so used to being busy all day I get bored as shit sometimes. Guess I should probably start reading all the books I haven't finished in the past year lol. I'd probably have time.