GOT Season6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Eh. She's far smarter, cunning, and devious. Cercei is just cruel.
Margery just hasn't hit her cruel part yet. She would eventually if she ever made it that far. Don't discount cercei, she's remained in power most of her life through her devious and cunning ways.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Psycho, I was shouting exactly the same thing. Duck and weave, zig zag. Whatever it takes.
No lie....If he had been unpredictable, he probably survies. But it's crazy that if Ramsey was such a good shot, that he didn't nail John Snow.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you east coast HBO channel, really enjoyed the finale. Some great moments!
Arya Stark is fast becoming on par with Tyrion Lannister as my favorite character. Her assassination of Walter Frey was marvellous, but I think he was just the first. Remember before she went to become "nameless" at the House of Black and White (Braavos), she had her list of those she would kill? Her disguised character was the waitress watching Jamie Lannister at Walter Frey's victory feast, in which his swordsman was chiding him about getting all of the women's attention. Jamie was getting all of Arya Stark's attention, so did she follow him to Kings Landing?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Now that's how you do a season finale!

Psycho_X

Legend
Holy crap that was one of the best hours of TV I've ever watched. That music in the beginning and the way they played out that whole part was just amazing. So many good payoffs that whole hour. They technically still didn't confirm who Jon Snow's father is though despite finally showing the Tower of Joy scene but finally confirming Lyanna as his mother and Ned as not his father is something that's been in the making for 20 years now. Littlefinger will be the first person who wants to know Jon's true lineage now.

Arya becoming the bad ass everyone thought she would become.

And finally Danny is coming home. Lots of story payoffs that have been 20 years in the making. That whole hour was like Christmas.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was amazing. There are some other book readers here, right?

I was explaining to my fiancée about R+L=J (which has now been confirmed - exciting!)

And what all that means...

Danny (and her brother) were small children at the time of the rebellion - Danny being so small she can't remember. Jon was born toward the end, as was young Aegon (not in the show).

Aegon/Danny/Jon should all be about the same age...but based on their characters it seems like they are oldest to youngest - Jon/Danny/Aegon - but shouldn't Jon and Aegon be the EXACT same age give or take a few months? If anything, Aegon should be older...and Danny should be the oldest by at least a year or two...right?

Either way, just talking about the show - Danny is technically Jon's aunt, but they are the same age..lol

Athos

Legend
Damn. Tommen wussed out. His suicide definitely caught me by surprise though it shouldn't have. He was pretty meh.

Wonde what exactly Zombie Mountains face looks like. Frankenstein.

Fuck yea for Jonnyboy. Targarean and Stark blood officially confirmed. Loved the cut shot close up of baby Jon to Badass Jon. I really don't think Sanda wants anything to do with intrigue, queenship, politics, etc. I think she'd rather a quiet life. She stuck it hard to Littlefinger though. Boy was he pissed. Jilted and his dream by the wayside with Sansa basically backing Jon.

And Lady Mormont! Fuck yea! I love that girl and her witheringly cold bitch face. A badass bitch face. I'd be scared of her. Definitely a new fav.

Suck it Frey! You got the old "eat your kin" prank pulled on you before dying... All too quickly. I thought Arya would have stolen a face. Wonder if she has more.

And damn.. Cercei knocked off all her enemies. It won't last though my dear. You're gonna get crushed by a dragon. If you're lucky.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Great episode. I was expecting the destruction of Kings Landing later on. There was so much speculation that I wasn't expecting the destruction of Baelon's Sept. It was a genius move. I was anticipating the mountain cleaning house with his enormous sword, instead it looks like he will be using a different sword on that sepia bitch.

Aryan had a Hell yeah moment and now all of that time at the house of Black and white makes sense. The show deliberately tried to deceive us when she said she was heading West of Westeros.

Cersei has been a love/hate character for me. I have hated her through most of the books but loved her sticking it to that smug Sparrow. Knowing that she will get here soon enough eases my hatred of her. The move was genius and getting back at Lansel by having him crawl to put out the fire and know his fate was brilliant, and it allowed a bit of intrigue to see if he would make it. I think this move was what awoke Jaime to Cerceis complete madness.

It was amazing. There are some other book readers here, right?

I was explaining to my fiancée about R+L=J (which has now been confirmed - exciting!)

And what all that means...

Danny (and her brother) were small children at the time of the rebellion - Danny being so small she can't remember. Jon was born toward the end, as was young Aegon (not in the show).

Aegon/Danny/Jon should all be about the same age...but based on their characters it seems like they are oldest to youngest - Jon/Danny/Aegon - but shouldn't Jon and Aegon be the EXACT same age give or take a few months? If anything, Aegon should be older...and Danny should be the oldest by at least a year or two...right?

Either way, just talking about the show - Danny is technically Jon's aunt, but they are the same age..lol

My nephew Chris is 39 and my son is 9. So they are cousins when my nephews son is my son's age. My kids think of Chris as their uncle.

Psycho_X

Legend
Rewatched it last night and I think despite all the awesome revenge payoffs and the Jon "King of the North" chant the part that gets me the most is Tyrion being named Hand of the Queen. His whole life he has been discarded, spit on, treated like a monster by almost everyone including his father (even when he was hand of the king before it was mostly as a joke to most people and a way for his father to deal with problems not because he thought he deserved it), and has gotten zero respect. That was the first time anyone has ever stood in front of him and basically said "you deserve this, thank you" in not so many words. And it was the most powerful person in the world. Tyrion's going to love conquering King's Landing. :)

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rewatched it last night and I think despite all the awesome revenge payoffs and the Jon "King of the North" chant the part that gets me the most is Tyrion being named Hand of the Queen. His whole life he has been discarded, spit on, treated like a monster by almost everyone including his father (even when he was hand of the king before it was mostly as a joke to most people and a way for his father to deal with problems not because he thought he deserved it), and has gotten zero respect. That was the first time anyone has ever stood in front of him and basically said "you deserve this, thank you" in not so many words. And it was the most powerful person in the world. Tyrion's going to love conquering King's Landing. :)

It's also worth mentioning that this comes on the heels of something Danny could have chosen to see as a failure - when she returned from her absence, the city was under siege. Tyrion even looked a bit frightened when she first walked in, knowing this could be perceived as a failure.

Of course, we as the viewers know that this wasn't a failure...just a natural byproduct of doing business with the slavers. An inevitable consequence.

Other rulers that Tyrion has been under would have been ready to kill him.

So it's pure irony that he did a lot of good in Kings Landing and never got just due, and now finally gets his just due after what could be perceived as a failure.

Psycho_X

Legend
cersei.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That look on Jaime Lannister's face when Cersei is crowned is sad and knowing.

He is not happy. He should be. They have no more enemies and have no more impediments to being together.

But he is not happy. Neither is she, if one were to notice. There's not even a knowing smirk, like "yeah, we got 'em ALL. NOTHING can stop us now." He saw the set in her jaw. It was something he'd seen before.

He is going to have to kill her. He is going to have be become the Kingslayer...again. Queenslayer, if you will. Commit regicide. This time, it will be his sister, lover, mother of his children who has gone Mad on the Iron throne.

I don't expect we'll have to wait long because I don't expect Jaime and Cersei to be able to coexist for long now that Cersei has embraced this...madness. She didn't just defeat her enemies. She destroyed her entire family legacy, heritage and memory including the crypt as well as the symbol of her people's religion. That sounds like madness. Even the Mad King didn't do that.

All this is speculation, but yeah. This next season is going to be a-freakin-mazing when it comes out!

Oh, one last thing.

George RR Martin tweeted a little something.

View: http://twitter.com/GRRM/status/747884681379647488

View: http://twitter.com/GRRM/status/748527820880547840

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That look on Jaime Lannister's face when Cersei is crowned is sad and knowing.

He is not happy. He should be. They have no more enemies and have no more impediments to being together.

But he is not happy. Neither is she, if one were to notice. There's not even a knowing smirk, like "yeah, we got 'em ALL. NOTHING can stop us now." He saw the set in her jaw. It was something he'd seen before.

He is going to have to kill her. He is going to have be become the Kingslayer...again. Queenslayer, if you will. Commit regicide. This time, it will be his sister, lover, mother of his children who has gone Mad on the Iron throne.

I don't expect we'll have to wait long because I don't expect Jaime and Cersei to be able to coexist for long now that Cersei has embraced this...madness. She didn't just defeat her enemies. She destroyed her entire family legacy, heritage and memory including the crypt as well as the symbol of her people's religion. That sounds like madness. Even the Mad King didn't do that.

All this is speculation, but yeah. This next season is going to be a-freakin-mazing when it comes out!

Oh, one last thing.

George RR Martin tweeted a little something.

View: http://twitter.com/GRRM/status/747884681379647488

View: http://twitter.com/GRRM/status/748527820880547840

ajDne6G_460s_v2.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wonder if Martin is relieved or sad to see the show nearing an end.

Also what would happen with the Night King and his white walkers if they won? Would they kill everyone and all there would be to rule over would be their dead army? There doesn't seem to be much of a point in it.