GOT Season6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I have watched this episode literally 10 times now. I think this is the greatest episode of any show ever. From the music to the actions, its just amazing. Best episode ever!! Sets up for an amazing last two seasons.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have watched this episode literally 10 times now. I think this is the greatest episode of any show ever. From the music to the actions, its just amazing. Best episode ever!! Sets up for an amazing last two seasons.

I thought there was only one more season.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Had to share.
image.jpeg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
MOAR GoTs NOW! HIT IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

THROW MOAR GoTs....MOAR GoTs! MOAR GoTs! C'MON! THROW MOAR GoTs!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Been binging for about a month now, it's been a fun ride I'm all caught up. Love this show especially the Season 6 finale! So much good stuff. Action scenes- movies aren't usually high on my list of things I like, but the scene where the Sept got blown up was cool. That bell crashing into the street felt like it was coming right at you. Also Really loved the shot of the horses charging into battle, awesome.
Anybody else think that Ramsey is very similar to " little Alex" from "A Clockwork Orange"? To me they could be brothers, equally nasty plus they look alike. Satisfying death for our little droog Ramsey, although I wish it would have lasted a bit longer. I really hated him.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...h-hit-Game-Thrones-conclude-season-eight.html

The end is coming! HBO confirms that smash hit Game Of Thrones will conclude with season eight
By KAYLA CALDWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

36BB582B00000578-3716127-image-m-13_1469902640557.jpg

Game Of Thrones fans were recently left devastated at the news that the show's upcoming seventh season will feature only seven episodes instead of the usual 10.

And on Saturday at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour, new HBO programming president Casey Bloys confirmed more devastating news about the wildly popular fantasy drama - the end is coming.

'I think [the showrunners, D.B. Weiss and David Benioff] have a very specific plan about the number of seasons they want to do,' Casey shared, according to The Hollywood Reporter, confirming rumors that the show would conclude with its eighth season.

Producers have noted that they envision a total of 75 episodes for the popular series as a whole, with the total currently sitting at 60 through season six, THR reported.

No announcements have been made regarding the episode count for season eight.

Casey did, however, comment on the possibility of a spin-off, suggesting: 'We've talked about it. It's not something I'm opposed to, but it has to make sense creatively.'

'I'm not sure the guys can wrap their heads around it when they are about to start production,' he added.

The programming president noted that while everyone was 'open to it,' there weren't any concrete plans at the moment.

Games of Thrones is HBO's longest-running and most-watched series, with the sixth season bringing in an average of 25 million total viewers (across multiple plays, DVR, and non-linear viewing).

And fans were hit with even more bad news recently, as it was revealed that the upcoming seventh season would be debuting in the summer, as opposed to its usual March or April date.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Game Of Thrones , Season Eight : Everyone Dies , Even the Ones That Have Already Died Die