Good watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I think if you want to believe they showed their hand then they did. I thought it was quite odd that they mentioned the reddit user and drafting a tackle, McVay asking who leaked it jokingly, saying if they knew McVay he'd want someone to score touchdowns.

Almost seemed like they made a point to make it a joke.

Why was a reddit user on their radar? Allbright said almost the same thing just not top 10 (11 or 12).

I just find it interesting. Others might see it as a nothing burger.

But... why was a random redditor on their radar?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think if you want to believe they showed their hand then they did. I thought it was quite odd that they mentioned the reddit user and drafting a tackle, McVay asking who leaked it jokingly, saying if they knew McVay he'd want someone to score touchdowns.

Why was a reddit user on their radar? Allbright said almost the same thing just not top 10 (11 or 12).

Oh it’s definitely interesting. They make it impossible to accurately decipher though.

It could be true based on what they said. Or they were actually laughing that the guy thinks he has a source and thinks he knows their plan.

If they do have a leak, I hope they find it and shitcan the person. I’m sure McVay and Les will try to figure it out if the do.

later the were asked about drafting a Dlinemen. They just said, “What do you think”. That could mean yes or no.

In the end, trading up for a left tackle could be one plan. I’m sure they have several contingencies. They could have a plan that if Odunze makes it to 9 they will try to trade up. Or if McCarthy makes it to 15 they would try to trade up. They’ll have several plans for 19 and several plans for trading back.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Oh it’s definitely interesting. They make it impossible to accurately decipher though.

It could be true based on what they said. Or they were actually laughing that the guy thinks he has a source and thinks he knows their plan.

If they do have a leak, I hope they find it and shitcan the person. I’m sure McVay and Les will try to figure it out if the do.

later the were asked about drafting a Dlinemen. They just said, “What do you think”. That could mean yes or no.

In the end, trading up for a left tackle could be one plan. I’m sure they have several contingencies. They could have a plan that if Odunze makes it to 9 they will try to trade up. Or if McCarthy makes it to 15 they would try to trade up. They’ll have several plans for 19 and several plans for trading back.
Totally, that's why I'm curious what peoples A, B and C plans are. It's not like the Rams have one plan in place.

BTW, there's a lot of smoke about Raiders liking Penix but it would be criminal to take him that high. Probably too high at 19 but I would imagine more palatable.

Also Bills want to move up for WR so.... 19 could be the spot for Thomas.

Ram65

Legend

Very entertaining Q&A with Snead and McVay.

You never know until you know but you may not know if you know.

They explained the Reddit reference that the younger guys keep up with social media like Reddit. It doesn't matter. I found the POD comments interesting. The Rams have their groupings of players. The picks will revolve around their pods. I don't think they have a player in mind as a must but will keep adjusting as the other teams' picks come in.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’d guess they have had some what-if talks with teams for moving up to gauge the cost - and have found it is prohibitive and extremely unlikely.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Last time we call the Broncos for a move up."
~ Les