Good value

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
They traded down with good prospects out there but they did get good value in return.

Let's wait and see.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Moved down 16 slots

Got a 3 and a 6 for the move

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the same thought until I saw what we got - now I think they just overpaid.

And for Funchess at that. That is just strange. I guess its a massive counterpoint for Benjamin? but I have never seen anything from Funchess that even remotely interests me. And Michigan is one of my teams that I follow closely

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Multiple trade ups, starting to look like some teams don't value the later rounds talent pool?

FRO

Legend
There hasn't been a run on offensive linemen yet. Still some good players to be had.

FRO

Legend
With that second third round pick I'm definitely gambling and picking Collins with one of our three picks.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
With that second third round pick I'm definitely gambling and picking Collins with one of our three picks.

That just might be the plan!

Athos

Legend
DGB was the only 1st round talent left. He probably was the pick. Smart move to move down with that. lol.

Les strikes again with his prettyboy looks in bending the shitty ass Panthers over the barrel.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Said that in another thread, I certainly wouldnt mind. That being said, lots of OL talent still floating around.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
DGB was the only 1st round talent left. He probably was the pick. Smart move to move down with that. lol.

Les strikes again with his prettyboy looks in bending the crappy ass Panthers over the barrel.

Lol had a good laugh at that. Les is an effin draft day ninja.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. Hope Clemmings or Cann fall to us.

Only 2 OL off the board since #10 that I cared about (Erving and kinda Peat). Would be a steal if we can still get Clemmings at 59, and I'd be perfectly fine withCann too.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
any chance they move up to the fifth round with the 6 and 7th round picks? or add a player?

Can't trade the 6th round (compensatory pick - traded the original as part of the Barron deal)

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the 6th from carolina.

Well damn. Now I look the fool for spacing on that. Could happen.

That being said, after our pick, I like the trade even more. Mostof the lineman still available, and even though we didnt take one I expected, it means we got the one we wanted.