Good OC candidates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
PSU fired their Offensive Coordinator. I was shocked because Donovan was bad, but he is/was close friends with Franklin and has been with him as OC since Vandy.

Since Schottenheimer caused Georgia to fire Richt I am worried that he will end up in happy valley. I pray that does not happen. I may quit watching football altogether. J/k

So, anyone have names that I should be excited about or throw up if my team hires them?

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Starting to hear a rumor about G.A. Mangus former South Carolina OC. What do you think @jrry32 ?

Strong recruiting presence, which is always a Franklin requirement. Good with QBs. Maybe he could straighten Hackenberg out if he stays.

I would like the OC from Bowling Green but after reading about Mangus he sounds like an upgrade to what they had. I even read one suggestion of Frank Cignetti or Jim Haslett (god I hope not).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Is it possible for a team to win less than 0 games in a season??

Oh, I have an idea: hire Schoettenheimer for KU's basketball team for life and Cignetti for the football team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starting to hear a rumor about G.A. Mangus former South Carolina OC. What do you think @jrry32 ?

Strong recruiting presence, which is always a Franklin requirement. Good with QBs. Maybe he could straighten Hackenberg out if he stays.

I would like the OC from Bowling Green but after reading about Mangus he sounds like an upgrade to what they had. I even read one suggestion of Frank Cignetti or Jim Haslett (god I hope not).

Jim Haslett...as the OC? He was good at giving up points...not scoring them. :LOL:

Mangus wasn't SC's OC until Elliott was made interim HC. Don't know much about him as a play-caller. But he was a good QB Coach.