Gonna get some air

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Screenshot_2016-10-23-13-51-17~2.jpg

Some crisp beautiful air.

WTF am i doing reading about a loss other dudes suffered when i can go out and secure a win on the day? I'll post some all-22 stuff later after the game is published. Lots of good stuff usually comes out of those discussions.

Sucks that the Rams lost.
Not gonna let it kill my day though.

C y'all later. ;)

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
73 and sunny in Little Rock

Gonna go wash my wife's car and then take it for a drive

winding_road.jpg

Perfect day to drive a winding road

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went out and raked the yard before I even came on the board. Needed to clear my head.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to watch other football games and sulk.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cold and rainy here. Rams couldn't ruin the day.... it sucked anyway. Onward and upward.... Go Rams!!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well it's 5am here so I can't go back to sleep. Wait for the kids to wake up so I can take them to school.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Losses like this really affect my mood for the rest of the day. The worst part about all of this is that we have a bye next week so we have two weeks to sulk about it. Fisher also said that he's sticking with Keenum for a few more losses. Goff must really be bad for him not to make the switch now.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Beautiful day in DC area as well. Gonna drink beer outside in garage with my buddies and watch their games. Lame, I know.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
here at the bottom pasture on this glorious 77 degree day here in Dripping Springs looking for a sturdy branch to support my body weight

image.jpeg

bluecoconuts

Legend
Overcast here in LA, but I like that (good change from the norm).... Already went to the store for groceries, now I'm gonna make some lunch, relax a little and then go out for dinner. I'm sure I'll need to help my girlfriend with laundry, but otherwise I may put on a movie and veg out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Triple falls, baby. What a serene place to get your head together.

camera.jpg

Now that I'm thinking clearly and have emptied my mind...

I'm leaning towards a regime change now. Even though I know I can't change anything, and have accepted that, I do feel as though I'm entitled to a little more entertainment. Because that's really what we're in this for -- the entertainment. And since I like to be entertained, I would like more than the standard 6-7 wins every year. A little return on the investment, so to speak. I mean, I do spend a lot of time talking about those guys, and supporting those guys, and what have they done for me? Don't get me wrong -- the wins (when they happen) are exciting, but I need more of those days than days like this one (where there's no reward). So, that's all. Entertain me or find someone else who will.

Freaking gorgeous out today, btw. Crisp breeze, slight chill, bright sunshine. Doesn't get any better.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Wonderful weather here and I Just got back from an overnight shoot and camp out and saw that the game turned out about like I expected.
Fisherball, rinse and repeat. X is absolutely correct in that us fans deserve better that bad, boring football.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Cool and overcast here in so cal.
A welcome sight from the 5 month long summer we're having.

Getting ready to put a tri tip on the smoker, sip a bourbon and throw a few at the Dart board.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
View attachment 17258

Some crisp beautiful air.

WTF am i doing reading about a loss other dudes suffered when i can go out and secure a win on the day? I'll post some all-22 stuff later after the game is published. Lots of good stuff usually comes out of those discussions.

Sucks that the Rams lost.
Not gonna let it kill my day though.

C y'all later. ;)

I'm having some gulf shrimp then catching a sunset and releasing some proteins. With my girlie not by myself so you guys can all knock off the shit I know was coming. >)

The Rams could have lost 62-0 and it wouldn't ruin my day, I let that shit go when the clock hits 00:00.

Now when its a win things are different hahaha.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Triple falls, baby. What a serene place to get your head together.

View attachment 17273

Now that I'm thinking clearly and have emptied my mind...

I'm leaning towards a regime change now. Even though I know I can't change anything, and have accepted that, I do feel as though I'm entitled to a little more entertainment. Because that's really what we're in this for -- the entertainment. And since I like to be entertained, I would like more than the standard 6-7 wins every year. A little return on the investment, so to speak. I mean, I do spend a lot of time talking about those guys, and supporting those guys, and what have they done for me? Don't get me wrong -- the wins (when they happen) are exciting, but I need more of those days than days like this one (where there's no reward). So, that's all. Entertain me or find someone else who will.

Freaking gorgeous out today, btw. Crisp breeze, slight chill, bright sunshine. Doesn't get any better.

This city is amazing. Let's get together for a beer sometime.