Gonna be offline for a while guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have one of those too. I've been there through three surgeries and what we thought were heart issues. Thankfully they were not. Your heart just strains. Test? If so, it's a tough one. Stay strong. You will just get tighter for it. Cheers man.
Yeh, we've gone through some serious ups and downs - theres always a reason for everything

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Keep your head up and give us an update whenever you're able. She'll be okay, the doctors will help.
the surgeons and nurses have been amazing - I really am in awe at their ability and compassion - so humbling

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Glad things are on the up Shaun. Keep us posted.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
You know the saying "shit happens" well it happened today. after finding out the mortality rate of my wifes operation, which shocked us all, our daughter decides to pick up a nasty virus, burn up and lose copiousness on me - another 4 hours spent in A&E (while visiting my wife) and many tests later she's ok. she just has a weird immune system (like me) that has a min doc its own :-/

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Shaun, your faith is being tested. Seek God for strength. He will be with you and help you lead your family. He'll give you hope and energy through these trials.

Lots of us guys praying for you too!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Keep hanging in there Shaun. Things will get back to normal for you and your family.

I just made the drive to Virginia last night to be with my dad for his heart surgery Tuesday. My mom died a year ago this month on my youngest son's birthday and today is my oldest son's birthday so I get an uneasy feeling but what you have to work with is faith.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
@shaunpinney , my dad came through his TAVR with flying colors. I've never had a more pleasant experience at a hospital. What's possible via surgery these days is amazing.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Hello Shaun, I am a little late to this thread but wanted to wish your wife, your family and you all the best during this trying time. You will get through this, keep your faith and hold those dearest to you close. My God bless each of you! My family's prayer are with you and yours.

As time permits, please keep us as informed as is comfortable for you. I am honored to "know" such as strong individual as you.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thoughts, prayers and well wishes are always with you and yours brother!