Going to Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This game is huge. Maybe bigger then the Saints game. Blaine Gabbert is better then Carson Palmer IMO. I talked him up in the beginning of the year and said he should start. A mobile QB with good pocket movement. We had a hell of a time stopping him last year vs the 49ers. He will take his shots deep and isn’t afraid to scramble.

I won’t underestimate this team. I hate Bruce Arians and I want to sweep him under the rug and out of the league for good. 33-0 was fine but 50-0 is better. We seem to play well in Arizona. So McVay better have this team ready and I know he will.

The Cardinals defense seems to have no quit. And I’m sure they want revenge from last game. I would feel better if we had Woods back. So Watkins and Kupp will need another big game. We HAVE to get Gurley going on the ground. Just spit ballin here, but we need this game in a big way.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Damn Leg...

I thought this thread was gonna be you telling us that you were heading out to Zona for the game this weekend.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every game is important, but the Rams have this.

fearsomefour

Legend
I thought Gabbart looked good for SF too.
He just had no help.
Was surprised Tomato Head played the other dude ahead of him.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think Gabbert looks good because defense haven't adjusted to what the Cards are doing. Which is smart on Arians part. However, a good defense plays well against anyone, hopefully we play this game smartly and don't underestimate our opponent. If we do that it should be a win for the Rams. If we don't, it's gonna be a long bitter day.

Trony

UDFA
Name
Trony
Phoenix is just a short 6 hour drive away from Los Angeles. :)

I'm actually going to the game and tailgating in E Lot.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No worries, McVay and Company don't underestimate anyone, We'll be ready!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It's only a mere 16 hour drive from Montana, but I will be there. Okay, I'm flying. Anyone else going please let me know so we can hook up!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
They put up 27 points on the elite Jags defense. The offense is clearly improved with Gabbert.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hold on a second here,
Blaine Gabbert?
As in,
Blaine Gabbert?????

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Now this is a trap game. A marginal team, highly motivated, we total whipped and a road game scheduled between two much anticipated match ups.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Now this is a trap game. A marginal team, highly motivated, we total whipped and a road game scheduled between two much anticipated match ups.
I don't see the likes of McVay and his staff letting there Team fall into a Trap!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FYI guys...

Gah. I’m telling you guys he’s a totally different QB then when he was with the Jags. Don’t be surprised if he starts somewhere next season. He’s going to frustrate us on Sunday.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Gah. I’m telling you guys he’s a totally different QB then when he was with the Jags. Don’t be surprised if he starts somewhere next season. He’s going to frustrate us on Sunday.

We managed to contain Drew Brees for the majority of the game - I'm hoping we can contain Gabbert for the whole game

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Blaine Gabbert is better then Carson Palmer

I disagree but he has had a couple of good games. I think that comes to a grinding halt Sunday!

They put up 27 points on the elite Jags defense. The offense is clearly improved with Gabbert.

IMO the defense in JAX is up and down. Sometimes they just smother a team and then seem to be good not great.

It's hard to pin them down, a few teams have had success on offense versus the Jags if memory serves.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Last week was the game of the year for me ... so far :) So back and forth. So many field goals, so many good plays on defense and offense for both teams. It was just my perfect game as a fan.

To me it's clear now that the Rams have the professionalism and the heart under McVay, and they need to remember that because this Cardinals team is coming for revenge. Just my opinion, but I think they're going to try to turn this into an emotional game and we just have to put it away on the road like we know we're going to.