Goff says"Mike Thomas has found a role"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I loved the draft pick and, while his rookie year was rough, I still have a lot of hope for Mike.

I think he's going to be one of the biggest benefactors from McVay's influence.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Johnny just told me he needs more input!!

Johnny%205.jpg
Considering how many WR's are on the roster right now!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wanted and loved the Thomas pick, He has shown he can get open and be a threat, he just has to catch the ball when its their for the taking. If he can do that, he can be really good.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
One thing I didnt know(or remember) was that Thomas has a huge arm length(33 3/8) and big hands(10 1/2). I think TA has 28 inch arms. Hell, most players outside of OT dont have arms that long. Hopefully he worked those big ass mitts to the bone to be able to hold onto the damn ball. If Everett has hand 2 inches smaller, but hasnt had issues in college with it. Let hope the Thomas issues was rookie jitters. (crosses fingers).

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
have been a huge fan of his for awhile and was hoping the Rams somehow landed him and was thrilled when they finally did. glad to see hes getting a fair shot to prove himself with the coaching change and I hope he can be as good as I expected him to be

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's going to be interesting to see which WRs make this team. Pharoh Cooper is going to have to fight for his job. Nelson Spruce and Thomas seem to be coming after it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's still way too early, but right now it's looking like Thomas is going to make this roster. He can play split end, great teams gunner... Barring a setback where he starts droppin balls or avoiding contact once camp starts, things look good for him.

I hate going off reports too, it's a crappy deal. But I'll take that good news when I can and pray that we can finally get some luck in the health department this year.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
guys its all about context

what goff actually meant was

Thomas has a Roll .. tuna salad most likely that boy loves his tuna salad rolls

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's getting ALL of Tavon's snaps and targets.
He's the only downfield threat with speed other than TA who isn't participating in active drills?
Between his ST play and raw skill he's got to currently have the inside track for spot 5 IMO

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good stuff.....
But I meant show me on the field in a regular season game.
Way too long to wait for that. And yes he'll have to prove it then. Until then all we have is kool aid and camp reports