GOFF NOT A TOP 10 ROOKIE ON MADDEN 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HellRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Locate Redwood Shores, CA (EA headquarters) on a map and you will have all your answers.

Boom their it is!!! I was looking for this last night I couldn't find it on google for some reason. Makes ya wonder...

They always hate on the Rams, the thing that pisses me off is the 82 throw accuracy for Goff. In madden 16 the actual throw accuracy cannot be upgraded like the short, middle, and deep accuracy so a QB with low throw accuracy will never be as good as the ones with high throw accuracy even with everything maxed out. I play in a league every year, this year I had Cam Newton and he makes some wonky ass throws when they are wide open and I have him pretty maxed out.

Here's my pretty maxed out Cam with 86 throw accuracy since the game started, un-effected by all the years and stats that have progressed in game.

View: http://imgur.com/m0IlpiF

Now here's a rookie from our last offseason that has 93 throw accuracy with far lower stats all around.

View: http://imgur.com/QZy8Fol

So basically Goff is going to be tough to use because they're handicapping him in the hidden stats. These hidden stats are how EA fucks over certain players because you cant fix it.

I'll use Grob as an example, if you simulate a season he will allow 25+ sacks and get your QBs hurt almost all the time or make you have a 2-14 season or worse alone. Even when Grob has 99 pass, run, and impact blocking he will still allow double digit sacks which is stupid. So after researching it, it turns out there is alot of hidden attributes you cant upgrade on linemen, pass blocking footwork, run blocking footwork and some others. Grobs pass blocking footwork is like 25 its insanely low which pretty much breaks him.

This is spot on. We could go on and on about the improvements that need to be made. Heck you can't even use Tavon in running situations or at RB, how long has Tavon been rushing for the Rams???

Fact is EA needs more football people involved in the making of the game. Way more people play NBA 2K even though the NFL is far more popular.

Last edited:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Boom their it is!!! I was looking for this last night I couldn't find it on google for some reason. Makes ya wonder...

This is spot on. We could go on and on about the improvements that need to be made. Heck you can't even use Tavon in running situations or at RB, how long has Tavon been rushing for the Rams???

Fact is EA needs more football people involved in the making of the game. Way more people play NBA 2K even though the NFL is far more popular.

EA actually has Tavon set up to be a HB, all his high ass stats are HB attributes. I converted him to HB just to see what happens one offseason and his OVR went from like 75 to 85. Literally shot up 10 points.

HellRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EA actually has Tavon set up to be a HB, all his high ass stats are HB attributes. I converted him to HB just to see what happens one offseason and his OVR went from like 75 to 85. Literally shot up 10 points.

I play online. You're not really able to move the player's to different positions.

If their is a feature that allows it online or I'm missing something you should let me know.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The fact that people insist on buying shitty games is the reason why companies like Activision, EA, and Ubisoft insist on milking them.

Locate Redwood Shores, CA (EA headquarters) on a map and you will have all your answers.

I hope one day, people will storm in to those headquarters when the EA Board of Directors are doing a meeting there and just beat the living crap out of those motherfuckers.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I play online. You're not really able to move the player's to different positions.

If their is a feature that allows it online or I'm missing something you should let me know.

Connected franchise leagues, it's pretty much a franchise where you play like 5 or 6 seasons throughout the year with 31 other guys controlling 1 team. Check it out, I had the Panthers this year but I retired like 2 weeks ago while I was the #1 seed lol. Got burnt out on Madden.

Daddyleagues.com/f1tg

We got slots open, if you want in for 17. Hit me up via DM.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Rookie QBs struggle notoriously in the NFL, so they have lots of room for improvement in the ratings. A running back can jump right in as a rookie and thrive, while other positions take some time.

Pretty much this. Rookie QBs generally stink ....

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Yeah it is funny how they rate rookie RBs so high. On my kids Madden it was the year that Trent Richardson was drafted by the Browns. The Browns are not very highly rated but they have a very good running game with Richardson. He is a beast. Little did Madden and EA Sports know that Richardson actually sucks.

I am new to playing it. I am 49 and my 9 year old wanted me to help him figure out how to play it and actually win. I guess there is probably some place on the web that I can get tips. Just winging it is not working so well. I can win games but running teams give me fits. I imagine that there is a trick to it that I am not doing.

The trick is to spend hours upon hours playing it. That's cool that you're playing it with your son.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're gonna have a lot of updating to do with this year's offense. I'm sure our OL is underrated too.