Goff Madden Rating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No way Goff will be 84. The best rookie might be 84....my guess will be Ezekiel Elliot or Ramsey.

What's going to be interesting from the perspective of avid Madden players...I feel like the Rams rookies got a little shafted every year (they actually made Gordon faster than Gurley in last years Madden) when we were in St. Louis.

I fully expect that to change. If this were the St. Louis Rams, no doubt in my mind that Wentz would have a higher rating than Goff. But now I see Goff coming in around 79 overall.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
84 would be very high for a rookie qb

A55VA6

Legend
That's just his Ultimate Team card rating, which is usually a little higher.

Based on Madden 16's initial ratings, they had Winston at 81, Mariota at 79. So it's safe to say Goff will probably be anywhere between 79-82 to start Madden 17.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
This is MUT though so I doubt he'll be that high going into next years madden. They'll probably release a 95 version of him this year on MUT too.