Go Twins !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Opening Day !!!

Go Twins !!!

min3.gif

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I am surprised at how many Iowans are Yankees fan! Twins White Sox or Royals make more sense to me! Cardinals in the NL seem to be big of course! But, I'm in STL so that makes perfect sense to me! :)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No Byron Buxton? No Miguel Sano? No Alex Meyer, Jose Berrios, Trevor May, Jorge Polanco, Nick Burdi, Eddie Rosario, Taylor Rogers, Jake Reed, Tyler Duffey, or Logan Darnell?

I don't know what your management is doing. So what if you have all of these young players if you're never going to play them? Sano, Meyers, and May were more than ready. Buxton could easily jump into the bigs this year (he's that much better than Bryant), but with what your management has done with the former three I mentioned, I fully expect Addison Russell to make his big league debut before Buxton.

Aside from that, the only full-time position player who's worth a damn on your team is Santana. You really need some young blood at the top because your management keeps players down in the minors way too long.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am surprised at how many Iowans are Yankees fan! Twins White Sox or Royals make more sense to me! Cardinals in the NL seem to be big of course! But, I'm in STL so that makes perfect sense to me! :)
I have to say , I don't think I know any Yankee fans here , but it might just depend on what part of the state your from , I live in the NW corner of the state , about 5 minutes from the Minnesota border , where the vast majority of the people around here are Twins and Vikings fans , there are a lot of Cub fans as well , that's the main two team , with all the others coming in a distant 3rd , but I'm sure if you live in the SE corner of the state I'm sure there are a lot of Cardinals fans , same with the SW corner of the state being Royal fans

Go Twins !!!!

twins2_zpsd4b9fece.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
royals-logo.png

#LetsGoRoyals
#ForeverRoyal
When I first started dating my wife back in High School , she had a big crush on George Brett , I've disliked the Royals ever since..............LOL

Although I will admit I was rooting for them in the World Series last year along with the wife

mTRJyWbeOtnBC6SLslpS-Ew.jpg

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I go to Waterloo every year and my buddy there takes me to a tavern where the decor is Yankees stuff. Might just be his family and friends that love them! He's born and raised there as was his folks so it's likely just their take on it!