Go Cyclones !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First it was Oklahoma , now TCU

probably the greatest month of October the Cyclones have ever had....................lol

my daughter is in that mess ..................somewhere....................lol

as they channel Neil Diamond

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Campbell is a great coach. Unfortunately, I think he's gone after the year. He might end up at Nebraska (especially if UF locks up Scott Frost).

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Campbell is a great coach. Unfortunately, I think he's gone after the year. He might end up at Nebraska (especially if UF locks up Scott Frost).

I’m good friends with Scott Frost’s niece here at UCF. Frost is fully committed to taking the Nebraska position after this season. Best young coach in the NCAA, wish he would stay.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m good friends with Scott Frost’s niece here at UCF. Frost is fully committed to taking the Nebraska position after this season. Best young coach in the NCAA, wish he would stay.

That's my bet too, but we shall see. Florida offers certain things Nebraska never can.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nebraska better make a move soon then. Florida might lock up Frost quickly

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nebraska better make a move soon then. Florida might lock up Frost quickly

If we can't get one of the big names or Frost, Campbell is high on my list if Iowa State finishes strong.

I'm disappointed, though, that UF won't look at Hugh Freeze. I'm one of those people who believes what you do in your private life should be private as long as it's not illegal, but that doesn't fly in the South.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we can't get one of the big names or Frost, Campbell is high on my list if Iowa State finishes strong.

I'm disappointed, though, that UF won't look at Hugh Freeze. I'm one of those people who believes what you do in your private life should be private as long as it's not illegal, but that doesn't fly in the South.
Frost
Mullen
Chip Kelly
I think they get one of the 3 and if it’s not Frost I hope it’s Kelly.

Has Mike Leach name popped up? Seems he would be a great fit and his offense would shake up the SEC

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Frost
Mullen
Chip Kelly
I think they get one of the 3 and if it’s not Frost I hope it’s Kelly.

Has Mike Leach name popped up? Seems he would be a great fit and his offense would shake up the SEC

Mullen is pretty low on my list. He burned a lot of bridges on his way out, and I have some doubts about his recruiting ability.

Leach's name hasn't come up. I don't think either side is interested. I think Leach likes building bad programs and being a god to the fanbase because he can get them to 8-9 wins a year. I think Florida isn't looking to hire a guy with a controversial history (which is part of the reason why they aren't beating down Chip Kelly's door right now, but they should be).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mullen is pretty low on my list. He burned a lot of bridges on his way out, and I have some doubts about his recruiting ability.

Leach's name hasn't come up. I don't think either side is interested. I think Leach likes building bad programs and being a god to the fanbase because he can get them to 8-9 wins a year. I think Florida isn't looking to hire a guy with a controversial history (which is part of the reason why they aren't beating down Chip Kelly's door right now, but they should be).
Don’t know about Leach. He had Tech on the right track before he got railroaded.
Don’t think he can take State much further but maybe that’s good enough for him like you said. Off the radar, 8-9 wins a year.
Kelly is the guy.
Campbell to me just seems like another McElwein.